Reviews for Damages
lighting one chapter 14 . 10/2
I rally Luke your stories they always make me tear I promise to leave feedback more often
Bearsmom chapter 39 . 7/26
Love the story. Hope all is well with you. 7/26/16
Please please please update again soon? I love this and all your other stories as well!
Fanficreaderfan3 chapter 39 . 1/30
I love reading a huge story where the author says they won't give up on a story abd then gives up on a story.
PrincessLiya chapter 1 . 1/27
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 39 . 12/28/2015
Will this story be finished or have you given up on it?
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 39 . 12/12/2015
1tinac chapter 21 . 11/30/2015
your Bella I am ashamed of.
CaliNative76 chapter 39 . 11/19/2015
I just found your story and read it all in one go. I think 4 years should have given you enough thinking time. ;)
You are an amazing writer! This story has made me tear up and laugh out loud. I know it's been forever but I truly hope you finish this. If not I hope you write something new, because you are an excellent writer.
majorfaith chapter 39 . 11/15/2015
I just finished all that you write of this story! It has been quite sometime since your last update. I just wondered if you have any plans for this story in the near future.

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed what you write. I laughed, cried and held my breath during this story! A lot of emotion shows through I'd your writing!

Hope to hear back from you!

-Shelly aka majorfaith
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Man fuck Bella and this poorly written story with 50,000 grammatical errors. Whole time she was woe is me instead of sticking it to those who did her wrong, and treating Paul like he did something wrong to her. This is bullshit. Damsel forever in distress is corny and so is this whole damn unfinished stupid story. You suck.
lalalajazzi chapter 39 . 10/17/2015
dear writer,
i want to start off saying that i absolutely love this story. the connection you have made between these two characters is truly unique in itself. i see that it has been quite some since you have updated this story or any of your stories for that matter. are you still alive out there? have you moved on from fanfiction? or have you lost interest? i wonder where your mind has wondered. i hope one day soon you will come back to this story..all of your stories. thank you so much for the time and effort you have placed into this story.
forever a reader.
Beuty6 chapter 39 . 9/30/2015
Please continue
rrochelle465 chapter 39 . 9/12/2015
Take your time this is a great story good job...
rrochelle465 chapter 38 . 9/12/2015
Aww what a great day I hope Emily and Jake take things day by day...
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »