Reviews for Superman Tonight
cowgyrl2001 chapter 25 . 9/2
Really great story! Any chance you'll be coming back to it? Please?
Maddy Winchester chapter 25 . 8/5
Hi I don't know why you never ended up finishing this wonderful story, but I just wanted to let you know it's absolutely incredible. Not only are the characters written absolutely perfect, but the story is brilliant and I'm serious, had me on the edge of my seat for a bit. I've always loved stories that give you a closer look into the Angels lives before they were in Supernatural. I always wished they'd get into that more on the show. Seriously though, I love your Gabriel. He's his usual cocky self, but he's got heart and maybe a little bit of the Winchester self sacrificing gene. ;-) I adore how you've written his and Sam's relationship and their soul-bond. Very well done at explaining it all and I love the concept! Also, liked the added Dean/Castiel side of the story. :-)

Wonderful story! I'm sad it hasn't been finished but I understand that sometimes RL gets in the way. I adored it though and I thank you so much for sharing it! :-)

Maddy
soulasunajellal chapter 25 . 5/2
Holy crap, I read through this in 2 hours and it knocked my damn socks off!
Rocky chapter 25 . 4/28
I wish this was still being worked on. Hope you finish it one day.
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 25 . 3/16
I... Don't...
Wow, I'm absolutely speechless.
It's an amazing story and reading it has been a heavenly, pun intended, experience :D
Looking forward for more!
Keep up the marvellous work, love!
CD9800 chapter 25 . 3/5
This story is amazing! I really hope that you decide to come back to it and finish it one day
DestielLove1 chapter 25 . 1/2
Love this story so freaking much! Really wanna see some Lucifer in this fic! Love the sabriel and the destiel! Please update! :) :)
-Amber
mamita chapter 25 . 7/13/2015
Hi, I love your fic, I love the GabrielxSam partner, hopefully soon follow the fic, poor Sam, and Gabriel too, is Dean and Cas silly sometimes I do not like sometimes, you always have to put between siblings or things that do not concern you, I like you both have POVs so because we think and know the two even Dean, I hope you do more fics two of them, so it goes, thanks and kisses.
JediLlama chapter 25 . 4/3/2015
This is honestly one of the best Sabriel fics I have had the pleasure of reading :) I know that it's been a long time since you've updated, but I really hope that you don't abandon this story. It has such a deep, interesting plot, and I'm desperate to find out how it ends!
MisteryMaiden chapter 25 . 1/19/2015
I know this will most likely sound whiny but...I've managed to read this story eight times and yet there still hasn't been a new chapter in the last two and a half years! Are you abandoning it or is it ever going to be continued?
Princess101855 chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
This is really good so far!
vampiregirl1700 chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
This story is amazing I really hope you choose to continue it.
HautBanane chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
Me likes, me likes. Pretty please continue? I love your stories, I just read 'Too Late and it's genuinely made me tear up and just asdfghjklasdfghjkl 3
Alex chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
This is the best story I've read in ages, maybe years. Hell, it's better than most of the published books I read! I'm really hoping you'll keep going, I'm dying for more!
harrylee94 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
This is such an amazing story. The whole bond idea is something I've not come across before, and I really enjoy the way things are/were going.
LOVE the Good Omens references! I'm only 50 pages into the book so far, but I can already see it's amazing (though how could I expect any less with Pratchett and Gaiman?)
I won't push, but I do hope you pick this story up again one day. I have several unfinished stories of my own, so I'm kind of in the same boat.
Good luck with your writing and real life (as horrid as it may be).