Reviews for Superman Tonight
mamita chapter 25 . 7/13
Hi, I love your fic, I love the GabrielxSam partner, hopefully soon follow the fic, poor Sam, and Gabriel too, is Dean and Cas silly sometimes I do not like sometimes, you always have to put between siblings or things that do not concern you, I like you both have POVs so because we think and know the two even Dean, I hope you do more fics two of them, so it goes, thanks and kisses.
JediLlama chapter 25 . 4/3
This is honestly one of the best Sabriel fics I have had the pleasure of reading :) I know that it's been a long time since you've updated, but I really hope that you don't abandon this story. It has such a deep, interesting plot, and I'm desperate to find out how it ends!
MisteryMaiden chapter 25 . 1/19
I know this will most likely sound whiny but...I've managed to read this story eight times and yet there still hasn't been a new chapter in the last two and a half years! Are you abandoning it or is it ever going to be continued?
Princess101855 chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
This is really good so far!
vampiregirl1700 chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
This story is amazing I really hope you choose to continue it.
HautBanane chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
Me likes, me likes. Pretty please continue? I love your stories, I just read 'Too Late and it's genuinely made me tear up and just asdfghjklasdfghjkl 3
Alex chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
This is the best story I've read in ages, maybe years. Hell, it's better than most of the published books I read! I'm really hoping you'll keep going, I'm dying for more!
harrylee94 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
This is such an amazing story. The whole bond idea is something I've not come across before, and I really enjoy the way things are/were going.
LOVE the Good Omens references! I'm only 50 pages into the book so far, but I can already see it's amazing (though how could I expect any less with Pratchett and Gaiman?)
I won't push, but I do hope you pick this story up again one day. I have several unfinished stories of my own, so I'm kind of in the same boat.
Good luck with your writing and real life (as horrid as it may be).
StyxxsOmega chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
Very awesome story! Can't wait for another chapter! Please write more when you can.
ShadowriderST chapter 25 . 4/22/2014
I realize this hasn't been updated since 2012 and you probably haven't looked at it much since in the past two but I honestly hope that you will eventually continue this story. I can say with complete certainty that this is one of the best stories I have ever read; book or fanfiction. It probably won't be picked up again but I live in hope because this story is amazing. I have read it for the second time after a few months and the feeling and intent in it hit me just as hard as it did the first time around and I only wish I could see the ending.
ToxicTenshi chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
I hope you update. I know it's been awhile but I really like this story. Great relationship development going on here. Really good.
HautBanane chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
Aw c'monnnn! You can't just leave this! It's too good a story :D
(Especially when you leave Gabriel and Sam on a mountain. Not cool. My babies need to be safe and warm with cuddles and sugar :3)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
Update soon?
paper0wl chapter 25 . 2/1/2014
Update? Please? I want resolution to this story. I need to know what happens. Please on't let me find out you died. That happened to me once you know. I stumbled onto a wonderful author, then realized there was a note from her husband in her profile saying she'd died. I really hope that didn't happen to you, but I won't know unless you update/finish this, right?
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 25 . 1/30/2014
wow! loving every word of this, and I can't wait to read more!