Reviews for Superman Tonight
Supernatural1181 chapter 26 . 5/8
I loved this story. I really liked how you wrote Gabriel. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you will update it soon!
Hey, welcome back. Here's hoping your crazy years are over and you get a rest.
Nox Melum chapter 26 . 2/21
Yes! I had almost lost hope that you were going to update, but nothing is better than a fanfic you thought was dead being revived!
So glad you're back, and good luck on the beta front and continuing!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 26 . 2/21
Oh my I can't believe it! One of my absolute favorite stories got updated! I read this a few years ago and it was by far one of the best Gabe/Sam stories I've read. It made me sad to see it was unfinished but I'm so happy to see you're updating again! :-)

Fantastic new chapter! I can't wait for more! :-)

Maddy
Rutvi chapter 26 . 2/21
Omg! This is so good! I was kinda waiting for you to update and now that you have I cant wait to see what happens next. Thank you for updating!
kaliaje chapter 26 . 2/21
yea, you're back
aliboo chapter 11 . 2/20
I really like your style! "Oh thank fuck". I fell over laughing when i read that
Nox Melum chapter 25 . 9/29/2016
SACRIFICES TO THE MUSE OF COMMENTARY
Wow, that's dark. Still, love what you're doing with the concept, onwards!
cowgyrl2001 chapter 25 . 9/2/2016
Really great story! Any chance you'll be coming back to it? Please?
Maddy Winchester chapter 25 . 8/5/2016
Hi I don't know why you never ended up finishing this wonderful story, but I just wanted to let you know it's absolutely incredible. Not only are the characters written absolutely perfect, but the story is brilliant and I'm serious, had me on the edge of my seat for a bit. I've always loved stories that give you a closer look into the Angels lives before they were in Supernatural. I always wished they'd get into that more on the show. Seriously though, I love your Gabriel. He's his usual cocky self, but he's got heart and maybe a little bit of the Winchester self sacrificing gene. ;-) I adore how you've written his and Sam's relationship and their soul-bond. Very well done at explaining it all and I love the concept! Also, liked the added Dean/Castiel side of the story. :-)

Wonderful story! I'm sad it hasn't been finished but I understand that sometimes RL gets in the way. I adored it though and I thank you so much for sharing it! :-)

Maddy
soulasunajellal chapter 25 . 5/2/2016
Holy crap, I read through this in 2 hours and it knocked my damn socks off!
Rocky chapter 25 . 4/28/2016
I wish this was still being worked on. Hope you finish it one day.
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 25 . 3/16/2016
I... Don't...
Wow, I'm absolutely speechless.
It's an amazing story and reading it has been a heavenly, pun intended, experience :D
Looking forward for more!
Keep up the marvellous work, love!
CD9800 chapter 25 . 3/5/2016
This story is amazing! I really hope that you decide to come back to it and finish it one day
DestielLove1 chapter 25 . 1/2/2016
Love this story so freaking much! Really wanna see some Lucifer in this fic! Love the sabriel and the destiel! Please update! :) :)
-Amber