Reviews for Jailbait
Please update love this story and please dont change or delete
When will you update
CerealReader chapter 68 . 11/11
I hope you are better and feeling up to writing more soon. I really miss this story
When r u going to finish this story ?
Bre chapter 69 . 11/1
I hope you are feeling better after your car accident last year. I hope recovery is going well. We are all looking forward to reading what happens next with Seth and Bella.
I'm pretty sure this story is done. It hasn't been updated in almost 18 months. I know I'm giving up. Sad because it really was good but it's the reason I only read finished stories now.
Love this story hope it's finished soon
READING LOVER 15 chapter 69 . 10/20
Please update when u can I wanna know what happens I'm interested in if they catch edward and the future of the pack and everyone else update when u can please please pleasd
AussieGirl16 chapter 69 . 10/15
shit! i hope your okay! please update as soon as you can :) and get better soon
juliet709 chapter 53 . 10/13
i love this story and have read it time and time again. the slide show was so sweet and really kinda perfect. the one thing i dont like about this story is how rude/mean people are. i get teasing someone like about the infamous council meeting but the way their "friends" were and still are to them doesnt sit right with me. doing all they can to make things harder on them in the beginning when they were holding off on the physical aspect of the relationship to me was plain cruel. from the way the feelings were worded it was painful for both bella and seth to hold off and then the pain of seperation after the marking and they were just making fun of him. it even said at one point about them being sympathetic to his pain but still bugging the shit out of him. friends should not be like that. and leah in the star of this chapter is plain rude. bella and seth need to stand up and tell them all to stuff it and either show some caring or shut the hell up.
you messed up your counting
dkeller78 chapter 68 . 10/5
Seriously one of the best stories I've ever read, just fuckawesome lol. This is the 2nd time I've read it. Hope you finish soon!
Tara Jayne chapter 69 . 10/4
Hi I really love this story and was wondering when you will be updating
Beuty6 chapter 69 . 9/30
Are u continue love this story
Enjoy your work. Hope you feel better soon.
4,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »