Reviews for Jailbait
katepanis1389 chapter 69 . 12/6
I hope you start updating this story soon
RoxyAngel chapter 69 . 12/1
I have a question... Are you ever going to finish this stories?
marysix chapter 68 . 11/29
Love this story! What did Charlie find? What’s the war really about? Will they get Edward soon? Would love an update. Hope you’re doing well!
J'espère vraiment que tu reprendra , ne pas avoir de fin à cette histoire est vraiment frustrante ;)
Dezzi95 chapter 69 . 11/10
Please please update! I LOVE this!
Blushing Green Apple chapter 68 . 11/3
this is some serious cliffy right here! you terrible terrible person. Oh god...dying here right now... I hope you made a full recovery from your accident
Kimi Lowe chapter 69 . 10/27
Can't wait for more.
Ahhh you can’t leave us hanging ! Hope you’re doing better from the accident!
grossgardener chapter 69 . 10/26
uhhhhhh
When is the update coming, 'cause i can tel ya that at least 100 people are dying to hear how this is gonna end.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 69 . 10/25
This story is amazing. I really hope that you will be working on it soon. Even though its been a couple of years I really hope that you start up again. I'd really love to see how it ends .
Jasella chapter 69 . 10/19
Great story When will you update again?
felicia2235 chapter 69 . 10/6
When will you update again?
jma4397 chapter 69 . 9/27
I hope ur feeling better I love you stories
felicia2235 chapter 51 . 9/20
Please tell me why you stopped writing this. It's amazing as is your other stories. You have talent. Please continue this i'm dieing to know what happens. Also have you considered a Bella/Demetri? I'd love to read one of those. Or Bella/Jasper, Bella/Peter or Bella with any of the pack. I love your stuff.
felicia2235 chapter 17 . 9/19
Love this Story. OMG. Just an FYI Paul's last name in the book is Lahote.
4,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »