Reviews for Goodbye is not Forever
loved this!
Brenda chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Omg omg love never die!I was actually looking up a Phantom fan fiction when I found this that's ironic lol I love e eveveveverree this
Brenda chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
So that was amazing
no one you know chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
i just thought I would let you know that I believe someone has copied your story, and are claiming it as their own... the title of the story is the same 'Goodbye is Not Forever' and the user name is 'Lady Labyrinth 3400'... I just thought I would let you know... good luck!
ariella21 chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Usually don't review until I've finished the whole story but to comment on this chapter. Loved the inclusion of that love never dies song my two favourite characters combined phantom and Gareth now we just need Gareth to sing music of the night or the beauty underneath
Shiori Kudo chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
What gave you the inspiration for the goblin language?
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
It's Ambrosius.
gqueen chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
I had to come over here to continue reading because I couldn't resist, I'm absolutely in love with your Sarah and your Jareth! Jareth is besoted and sweet but not above being mischievous and goblinesque, and Sarah is frustrated but not to the point of unreasonable shrieking like so many authors portray her, I love her!
LoreLorelei chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
The original Love Never Dies! You are officially my hero now. ;) Till I Hear You Sing gets to me every single time. Long live the phantom!
Happiness1977 chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
Just read your story and I think this is the best version of Jareth out of all the Labyrinth related fanfics I've read up to this point. Love that he was able to love Sarah enough to give her freedom instead of the typical selfish version of Jareth. Great job! :-)
Musical One chapter 19 . 1/15/2015
Just finished this, and you made me cry! And I rarely cry when I read stories! Absolutely beautiful. Loved the ending! :'D
Guest chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful! _
LovelyAmberLight chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Lovely little fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for writing. :)
Kidaowre chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I loved this sooo much!
LouisaJane23 chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
WOW!
For a moment I thought Sarah was going to leave him for good or that Jareth was just going to desert her and never return. But then again the title says everything.
This is better than I expected it would be :)
When you said "More Labby" do you mean that you will continue the story. And write about Jareth and Sarah's courtship?