Reviews for Living as Lenore
Sam chapter 40 . 5/1
I have read until chapter 43 on tth. Will u be updating this? Pls dont lose inspiration for this. This story is too awesome to be left hanging. Pls pls pls?
VerumUmbria chapter 40 . 2/11
Great book! You even made me cry a few times. I hope you'll continue it sometime in the future. :)
Rose d'Epine chapter 40 . 11/20/2016
This story was answome, I'm sad you didn't update and I hope all is fine for you. Il love Gabriel and Lenore together and I like Crowley and his relationship with his sister.
jorenvanderark chapter 40 . 12/4/2014
Damn good story just a shame that you stopped writing it
Guest chapter 40 . 8/13/2014
Will thou ever update this fanfic :/ I really wanna see the reunion of Lenore and the Scoobies :P. I think its been brilliant and an interesting read so far.
Paul Dourlet chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Very good , but the term okay wasn't invented until the 19th century.
Regin chapter 40 . 12/11/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Ismeme Daughter of Athena chapter 40 . 9/28/2013
This is awesome! Please don't stop writing this story. We're almost to Willow-we're almost to Sam and Dean! It's been half a year, but please don't abandon this story. Please.
-Ismeme
P.S. Can Lenore forgive Loki? I miss him. :(
Yaya3000 chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
Nice, please continue!
Duquette7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
This is really quite good, it's a pity that except for certain series its hard to get your story's noticed. This is defiantly the best Buffy, supernatural crossover I've read, and I have to say that it's likely the best supernatural fic I've read period.
Stina Whatever chapter 40 . 12/23/2012
This twist was great
Kingdomalith chapter 40 . 12/22/2012
Wow.
That is all I have to say.
Please update soon, you're killing me here! xD
Kingdomalith chapter 39 . 12/18/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.
I love it.
I love it.
THIS is amazing.
Best. Tara/Lenore fanfiction.
Ever.
PLEAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE end up shipping Lenore/tara with Willow?
Or something.
Although I do ship Loki/Lenore I ship Tara/WIllow sooooo much more.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH
I love this...
Update soon?
LucidKren chapter 39 . 9/5/2012
Odin, my Ice Giant 'god', what are you up to? This was a great chapter. Thanks for updating!
Stina Whatever chapter 39 . 9/3/2012
The secret sounds really intriguing
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »