Reviews for Living as Lenore
jorenvanderark chapter 40 . 12/4/2014
Damn good story just a shame that you stopped writing it
Guest chapter 40 . 8/13/2014
Will thou ever update this fanfic :/ I really wanna see the reunion of Lenore and the Scoobies :P. I think its been brilliant and an interesting read so far.
Paul Dourlet chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Very good , but the term okay wasn't invented until the 19th century.
Regin chapter 40 . 12/11/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Ismeme Daughter of Athena chapter 40 . 9/28/2013
This is awesome! Please don't stop writing this story. We're almost to Willow-we're almost to Sam and Dean! It's been half a year, but please don't abandon this story. Please.
P.S. Can Lenore forgive Loki? I miss him. :(
Yaya3000 chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
Nice, please continue!
Duquette7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
This is really quite good, it's a pity that except for certain series its hard to get your story's noticed. This is defiantly the best Buffy, supernatural crossover I've read, and I have to say that it's likely the best supernatural fic I've read period.
Stina Whatever chapter 40 . 12/23/2012
This twist was great
Kingdomalith chapter 40 . 12/22/2012
That is all I have to say.
Please update soon, you're killing me here! xD
Kingdomalith chapter 39 . 12/18/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.
I love it.
I love it.
THIS is amazing.
Best. Tara/Lenore fanfiction.
PLEAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE end up shipping Lenore/tara with Willow?
Or something.
Although I do ship Loki/Lenore I ship Tara/WIllow sooooo much more.
I love this...
Update soon?
Illucida chapter 39 . 9/5/2012
Odin, my Ice Giant 'god', what are you up to? This was a great chapter. Thanks for updating!
Stina Whatever chapter 39 . 9/3/2012
The secret sounds really intriguing
Illucida chapter 38 . 7/27/2012
This was a lovely update. The flashback to scene with Kali was formatted a bit weird, but I understood it was a flashback. Poor Gabe; he's trying his hardest to protect Lenore. But fate is fate for a reason (but if the Winchesters can defy fate, why can't Lenore?). She'll defy it, but...what is to happen between her and Loki?

Also, much love for the Asgard scene.

CJaMes12 chapter 38 . 7/20/2012
And things are heatIng up, not to mention the fact that shes getting closer and closer to Willow, and the Winchesters. I don't honk that she'll be happy to find out about likud interference. That might actually be what drives her away, as is the ancient law
Evil4Dummies chapter 36 . 7/20/2012
I love this story and am possitivly dying to find out how it ends!

Xx Evil xX