Reviews for Beloved Slave
toka658 chapter 19 . 9/23
The story all of it is agenst my morals but THE PLOT IS DAMN AWSOME.i really liked the story but still.. l read it bit comfortably because I keep telling my self (joey is a girl don't worry he is a girl in this story don't mind it and so is yugi)other than that I really like the story keep up that imagention of yours
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 1/22
Interesting, looks like Jou's pain just won't end will it?
Ischemia chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
This is wonderful is so many ways. Thank you for the story!
6MoonlightShadow9 chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
I was actually crying! OMG, IT WAS SOOO GOOOOD! :'D
nchai001 chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Ahhhhh! Seto was very patient and waited for Joe to love him and I hate Joesy's parents for being so mean but most of all I hate his dad the very most! I really loved the story though and also Love the stories in your stories that you wrote!
joey-anderson chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
awww that was a cute ending! sad beginning...but cute ending
Kal Kally chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
Woa... I finally finished reading this fic, and how much I have enjoyed! I never thought I could like a first POV story this much, but well... Thank you for writing this wonderful fic.
Kal Kally chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
"'Are you hungry?' Oh Thoth why have you forsaken me?"

Oh I love how you described Seto's thoughts. The awkward but sweet feeling of someone in the middle falling in love was written so well.

Normally I don't ever read stories of the first POV, but here, I like every thoughts of the characters!

It's really a wonderful story, and I'm dying to continue to read the rest of it!
JP chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
I would like to thank you this story has given me hope of a light in my life and i just need to ssearch for it thanks
hopelessbi chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I agree with joey i to have no light in my life now i only read fanfiction because i just want it all to dissapear...
Opalstar45 chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
It was great :) really sweet!
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 19 . 5/30/2012