Reviews for Through His Eyes
sarak chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
yay that was great!
It'sJustAKindOfMagic chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I REALLY liked this story! I could really see the connection between Charlie and Sarah. :)
Gymnastflip chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Love it
CBurns1995 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
omg, i loved this so much :D it is just so brilliant :D
Ultimate Thorny Rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awww that was so sweet!
Arwin Fred chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awwwww
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
a good one
Heart.Or.Head chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
omfg i love it and im not just saying that i love how they were together. my fav fanfic full stop. not just cheaper by the dozen but over all. Love it.
samiamf69 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
really really enjoyed this story
BJG chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Hello! Wow, this was good. :) Sure, there were a couple of grammatical errors and so, but I won't nitpick. :) Because, seriously, just three reviews? This fandom is so overlooked.

Anyway, I loved the start, the middle, the end, and everything in between.

...Right. Seriously now.

I like the fact that Sarah gets a special nickname. :) It reminds me of how Tom Baker, Sr. often calls Charlie "teenager." I like how you wrote out the relationship Sarah and Mike have. And the bond that Jake and Sarah have, too. The putting-the-kids to bed thing was very sweet.

I laughed at the "convent" line. Hahaha. :)

And the comforting-after-ruined-date, the graduation, and the marriage- I really found sweet. :)

However, I find that you might want to improve your writing even more. :) So keep reading and keep writing, I think, is all there's left to say.

Thank you very much, fellow Baker fan. :)) Here's to hoping for another "Cheaper" movie! :))
amiinii chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awwwww this was too cute 3
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Loved It! :D
Anonymous14 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
sooo sweet reminds me of my older brother such a great guy.