Reviews for A Family Affair
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
Amazing Simply Amazing! One of my job on the story.
FoxxyDiva chapter 13 . 12/29/2002
Great job ol' chum! Er... Maybe I shouldn't try a british accint. Ever. So good ta' see that ya' finally finished that god forsakin' story! Can't wait ta' actully read your new one.
Redhawk83 chapter 13 . 11/28/2002
Just read it for the first time, and all I can say is you have talent! I loved it!

I definitly want to read what you've got for 'What We're All About'.

Send it to

Thanks:)
Tammy chapter 13 . 11/28/2002
I loved this story, especially the ending. I hope you'll write more X-Men fics soon.
Lucky439 chapter 12 . 11/8/2002
awsome

bad creed go rogeu mroe please oson
mentalyINSANE chapter 11 . 10/11/2002
Tee-hee. Me like. Me thinnks you should write more. With dancing hamsters. And chickens.

(what can I say? the penguines did it to me.)
Miko-Hime chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Wow! Your story is awesome! Please keep writing more!
Lucky439 chapter 11 . 10/8/2002
awsome so so cool please conteu soon please soon
mentalyINSANE chapter 10 . 10/7/2002
Grrr...I told you to write more as fuzzy elf! So write more already! I like this story! I want more! More I tell you! MORE!

(sorry,the penguins did it!)
fuzzyelf chapter 10 . 9/30/2002
Oohhh! I Luved your story! It was kinda' like Ever After at first but... Hey if it works, use it! I like how you used someone new to marry Storm instead of Bishop. He seams to always marry her in the fics I read. Keep up the good work!

LOL,

fuzzyelf
Angel Gidget chapter 10 . 9/20/2002
I'm so glad you decided to continue this fic!- I see what you mean about a great place to begin a chapter, but could you please be sure to hurry w/that chapter? Wish ya luck!
Alwaysright1 chapter 10 . 9/19/2002
*grumbles*

I don't like coffee... *sits and waits*

Of course I loved this chapter. Can't wait until the interactions.
Rogue Goddess chapter 10 . 9/19/2002
*Bounces rotten tomato in hand* I could use it ya know and it wouldn't be a pretty sight let's just say that my aim could even rival Gambit's.

Uh huh that's what i thought so u just sit down and continue this story or the when i come back I'll be packing Pepe LaPew if ya know what I'm saying!

BTW loved the story! One of mah favs!
Alwaysright chapter 9 . 9/18/2002
Oh! An update! Your story is getting so good. Please, hurry with the next chapter! :)

Can't wait until Remy and Marie meet. It'll probably be under "interesting" curcimstances.
ancalime aurehen chapter 9 . 9/17/2002
I read this for remy/rogue. where is it? I neeeeeeed it...*zombee like stare...* Though, I do like this. But do they have powers? I like powers. But its good. Huzzah!