Reviews for Catch me if you Can
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 1/24
My review is... i can see it's been a long time, but moar would be nice! I like this kind of story, and you've done a great job with the characters in this first chapter. :)
scheun2100 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Please need to read more of this fab story. Please. I really like this. Grimm is the perfect badass to turn human. And I love the way Ichigo's mind work.
cat chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
it sucks that the person that made this stoped it right here it needs more chapters thin it would be the best story ever!
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
please please update soon
Beat27 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Continue! I need more GrimmIchi yaoi to read!
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love the beginning, please update soon
DeadProf chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
YES! X3 I found this again. :3 I do hope you continue this and "Blindsighted" soon and I hope that Grimm realizes his love for Ichi! X3 It can't stay one-sided with these two forever! X3
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow this is interesting though it seemed kinda lame that Grimmjow gets to have a set of keys to his new home lol, but I'm liking this so far don't get me wrong though I wonder if Grimmy will live next door to Ichigo. ;)

Please continue this story when you possibly can looking fwd what happens next especially since Grimmjow will be having new memories instead of his old one. :)
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/25/2011 like! update soon? O.o
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I don't know how this one slipped by me, but I really like it. Lots of potential there. I hope you continue with it!
L.E.N.E.X chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Ah this is cool! You should continue it!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
What I think is Ichi should get his powers back and some how that makes Grimmy remember but Ichi's memory is fuzzy and he has blank parts in his memory

that would be the best thing ever! ... Ya don't hvae ta do that though...
Ringo-01 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Very interesting... I'm gonna look out for this! _
Mesutora chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is different! I like it :D

More plz. and soon! 333
kenia-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
oh my gawd I so want to read the next chap!

I'll looking forwrd to it

Love yer story!