Reviews for Lois and Clark: the journey
HotChocolate329 chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
Cute so adorable. I mean all are really caring & love each other so much. I mean Clark & Lois, Lois & Martha, Martha & Clark, all three for each other really nice. I really enjoy each chapter so much. Very very nice...

Thanks. Please try to update soon...Please...
HotChocolate329 chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
Good chapter. But Sam is been Sam isn't it? WHy he can't be happy for Lois. I mean she is having a baby. I love Martha in this so much. She is so lovely & caring.

Lois & Clark are so adorable...Can't wait to see the wedding. Thanks..
SabreDae chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
Awww. Lois and Clark are so cute!

I think this was a really good chapter. I loved Clark's comment about flying to Paris and getting married straight away - just seems so Clark! And I'm really looking forward to seeing what's going to happen with the wedding and the baby.
SabreDae chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
Wow. I love this story! You have to continue it, I need to read more! Lois and Clark are so so cute. I like the way you've written it from multiple perspectives.
HotChocolate329 chapter 15 . 5/25/2011
oh no Lois is not well. you have nicely written their love. also the way Clark cares about Lois so sweet. thanks
ruthie chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
This is awesome I need more lol you really know how to write this story
jade2nightwing chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
That was soo sweet. Live both n this
jade2nightwing chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
I always love the talks between Lois and marth. Those are great.
Wootar16 chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Chapter 14 isn't working for me :(
HotChocolate329 chapter 14 . 5/16/2011
awww...that was so sweet. i mean lois and martha scene. i liked it very much. great update. thank u for trying to update for sharing :) :) :) :) :)
jade2nightwing chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Got to love mama Kent in this one. Lol
Wootar16 chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next. The story is great! PPMS!
HotChocolate329 chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
ooo update.. I really like your story, though Lana drama is here, still its awesome. Great update. Clois love so nice.. Thanks..:)
HotChocolate329 chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
hi, its good to see you again. I kinda miss this story. It was brilliant. So mmm great update asusal.I'm glad you are back :). Hope you will update like earlier.

jade2nightwing chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Lol. Got to live those three. Clois and babie clois. And marth is just great in this in fact the whole story is worderfull
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »