Reviews for The Story of a Life
lutheranapriljones chapter 1 . 2/16
I just started reading this. I miss the show.
Nicky chapter 13 . 11/10/2003
That was a very good story. Is there going to be a sequel because the ending leaves so many unanswered questions.

One word of advice though. The story would be much easier to read if it was broken up into paragraphs. I ended up losing my spot a lot. LOL. But, other than that, I really enjoyed the story. I hope you write more.
Mirage7 chapter 12 . 8/16/2003
Brava!

As usual you did a wonderful job. You have such great descriptions and style of writing. You definately dont sound like an amateur. Only one thing...how does she remember such thorough details of the past when she's telling a story?
Deana chapter 12 . 7/11/2003
Yay! You finally posted more! WOO HOO! I hope chap 13 comes soon! ;)
Nicky chapter 12 . 7/11/2003
Why do I have a feeling that the call was not as good as they thought it would be? I can't wait to read more.
anony chapter 11 . 6/17/2003
why aren't you writing anymore? this is really good.
anony chapter 11 . 4/1/2003
hey,

aren't you gonna write more?
mirage7 chapter 11 . 1/24/2003
You got a really good story going here. Don't stop.

-Mirage
Nicky chapter 11 . 11/21/2002
I'm glad to see this story updated. Now how soon before she ends up pregnant? I really want to know what happens. Please post more soon.
Lady T4 chapter 10 . 11/10/2002
I'm throughly engrossed, the characters are real and compelling! I can't wait for more.
angelgrace217 chapter 9 . 9/27/2002
Angie this is an amazing story. I loved the chapter with them in the car. I can't wait to hear more.
Nicky chapter 9 . 9/26/2002
I like where this is going. This scene was heartwarming in all of this turmoil. Keep writing more please.
Nicky chapter 8 . 9/23/2002
Wow! Someone got past Frank Donovan, then tried to blow him up. What's Frank going to do now? Please post more soon.
Mirage7 chapter 7 . 9/21/2002
Another fantastic chapter..keep em coming.

-mirage
Nicky chapter 7 . 9/19/2002
I like where this story is going. I'm glad you finally posted more. Although, don't make it another 5 months before you post a chapter. :)