Reviews for Shift
dragonwitch250 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Wow this is really good. I hope you keep writing more and update soon!
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I love this story so far please please update
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Oh geez, Sam is turning.
BonanzaRocks chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
So Awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next and how everyone reacts :)
ReasonToBelieve chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Loved this chapter, and glad to know that someone shares my Colin love :P Ever since his first appearance in SPN I thought he was a great actor and seeing as he's only a year younger than me to, my obsession isn't too weird :P Keep up the good work, please update soon!

Jamie x
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Great chapter! Looking forward to more! :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Awesome fic! Love it so far! :)
KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
My fav line: Then the weight was pulled off of him and Sam was yanked into a crushing embrace that only lasted a half a second, before he was held out and inspected by worried eyes. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Was so happy to see an update and that the story is coming along so well...and now Sam is hurt and nobody - including him - knows it.

Can't wait for more,

CeCe Away chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Uh-oh, that werewolf did get him. Not good.
MetallicTaste chapter 3 . 2/19/2011

A wonderful chapter! But I'm still so hungry *stomach rumbles*

but, for updating, here is a very delicious virtual cookie! *presents a very delicious virtual cookie for your work*
jwinchesterkent chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I love it! Update soon- I want to know what happens to Sammy next!
cuddygirl18 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Wow! It has been awhile! This chapter is great! Got a question. What story are you planning to write? I saw an announcement above the chapter. Can't wait to read next piece of this story! :) I love werewolves! :)
MaggieMay21 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Please Hahaha.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I love these pre-serie hunt stories. This one is good and I really really hope you continue it.
cuddygirl18 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
YAY! It is so good to read! HEHE! Nice job! Can't wait to read more! :) I am praising you on!