Reviews for Shift
dragonwitch250 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Wow this is really good. I hope you keep writing more and update soon!
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I love this story so far please please update
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Oh geez, Sam is turning.
BonanzaRocks chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
So Awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next and how everyone reacts :)
ReasonToBelieve chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Loved this chapter, and glad to know that someone shares my Colin love :P Ever since his first appearance in SPN I thought he was a great actor and seeing as he's only a year younger than me to, my obsession isn't too weird :P Keep up the good work, please update soon!

Jamie x
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Great chapter! Looking forward to more! :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Awesome fic! Love it so far! :)
KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
My fav line: Then the weight was pulled off of him and Sam was yanked into a crushing embrace that only lasted a half a second, before he was held out and inspected by worried eyes. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was so happy to see an update and that the story is coming along so well...and now Sam is hurt and nobody - including him - knows it.

Can't wait for more,

Karen
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Uh-oh, that werewolf did get him. Not good.
MetallicTaste chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
*cheers*

A wonderful chapter! But I'm still so hungry *stomach rumbles*

but, for updating, here is a very delicious virtual cookie! *presents a very delicious virtual cookie for your work*
jwinchesterkent chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I love it! Update soon- I want to know what happens to Sammy next!
cuddygirl18 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Wow! It has been awhile! This chapter is great! Got a question. What story are you planning to write? I saw an announcement above the chapter. Can't wait to read next piece of this story! :) I love werewolves! :)
MaggieMay21 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Please update...like...yesterday. Hahaha.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I love these pre-serie hunt stories. This one is good and I really really hope you continue it.
cuddygirl18 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
YAY! It is so good to read! HEHE! Nice job! Can't wait to read more! :) I am praising you on!