Reviews for Touched
j.d.y chapter 4 . 1/20
I don't know how I feel about this right now.

Yusuke and Kieko will not be together.

I don't even know what to say.

Will this fic be updated weekly with Speak or Speak first and then this one.

I'm sadly more interested in this one because well Yusuke.

And j take it Hiei is in demon world because he made a deal with Mokuro before Dani and he can't break that. Where is Dani? Still living at the temple? Have a music shop? Writing/making music wit Luke Bryan's double?!

Gahhhhh okay now on to your new character. I really actually like her. I think the shyness is cute. Truthfully when it comes to shy people I always loved getting them out of their shell... and I also know what it's like to have a demanding mom. Mine is downright mean in her approaches. But following your dreams is amazing. It's what gets us by. If we're not happy in our lives we really can't function to the best of our abilities.
StrawberryHuggles chapter 4 . 1/19
I was wondering if something was going to go on with the dolls, like the other ones had lost spirits in them or what not, something kinda far fetched, never would have thought of voodoo. Interesting! I wonder what background she has with the burns on her hand, was she born with them or did something tragic happen to her?
Mabinogi Lion chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Hey I realize it has been a while since you have updated this story (taking a hiatus? RL?-your business and none of mine), but I just want you to know that I personally really enjoy this story and would be thrilled if you came back to it. I am a huge fan of Yu Yu Hakusho, but the Yu Yu Hakusho fanfiction isn't a very large section and so when I come across some intriguing story (like this one!) it makes my day.
Qwoppop chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
it's a shame you're no longer updating this, probably one of the best yyh 'character/oc' fics still on this site! the writing and grammar are well done, characters believable, and i was 'touched' by your self-imposed challenge to write a yusuke/oc story, despite him being the hardest to write for you, and that you won't sacrifice keiko for the sake of a ship. a lot of people throw the canon significant other under the bus, but i'm proud to see someone had the integrity to write a fic where (presumably, we haven't seen her after all) that doesn't happen, and to make this a fair struggle instead!
in any case, thank you for keeping this up, and i wish you luck in future ventures!
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
That answers that, then. Anyway, I really like this—the plot is very interesting and you've characterized everyone well (Yusuke in particular sticks out in my mind, probably because his scene was last)—so if there's any chance of you updating it, please do!
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Was the floating when she used her power on the clothes, or when she picked up the dolls and put them away? Either way, voodoo sounds pretty interesting.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That prose... It's just, wow.

Really looking forward to reading the rest of this, though with how few chapters there are I'm almost not sure I want to get invested in it considering it was apparently dropped.
Australia chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
MoonShadow396 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I see you haven't updated this for a few years now but its really interesting so far and I hope you come back to it soon.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Usagi-chan was Hina, duh.

Darn it, deadfic! Oh, well, I've been meaning to read Future Talk anyway.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I can understand that she has reasons, but reasons are not excuses. I can understand her mother, but she's still a completely unsupportive b*tch.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, her mother is a spiteful old biddy.
InsidiousBunny chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I am loving this story as well :)
DevilAngelWolf27 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
i really hope you find some inspiration to pick this back up again. :(
SouperInsaneNinja chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Great story! I hope you'll pick it back up. You certainly are one of the better writers on this site so it'd be a shame if you didn't finish what you started, no?