Reviews for Touched
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
That answers that, then. Anyway, I really like this—the plot is very interesting and you've characterized everyone well (Yusuke in particular sticks out in my mind, probably because his scene was last)—so if there's any chance of you updating it, please do!
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Was the floating when she used her power on the clothes, or when she picked up the dolls and put them away? Either way, voodoo sounds pretty interesting.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That prose... It's just, wow.

Really looking forward to reading the rest of this, though with how few chapters there are I'm almost not sure I want to get invested in it considering it was apparently dropped.
Australia chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
MoonShadow396 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I see you haven't updated this for a few years now but its really interesting so far and I hope you come back to it soon.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Usagi-chan was Hina, duh.

Darn it, deadfic! Oh, well, I've been meaning to read Future Talk anyway.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I can understand that she has reasons, but reasons are not excuses. I can understand her mother, but she's still a completely unsupportive b*tch.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, her mother is a spiteful old biddy.
InsidiousBunny chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I am loving this story as well :)
DevilAngelWolf27 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
i really hope you find some inspiration to pick this back up again. :(
SouperInsaneNinja chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Great story! I hope you'll pick it back up. You certainly are one of the better writers on this site so it'd be a shame if you didn't finish what you started, no?
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Huh... I wasn't expecting Voodoo to be a part of it. I just thought that the dolls would come to live or something. Dunno why I thought that. Update soon!
Eirdaru chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I really like this story idea! This is neat and different from the norm of OC FICs, the character isn't totally unlikely or has a terrible past. I like the voodoo bit and the parent/child interaction, it seems very believable. Please update soon for I am your fan!
PurplePurplePurple chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
I've decided that you are awesome and that i like this story and cant wait for an update.
Raptor3ggs chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Alright, I'm sorry, but you have to stop writing good stories.

It's killing me that they're not updating at the speed of light.

I came here after Fakes & Friends, deciding to read Touched after seeing Kaijin89's practice page for it (You should totally convince her to do the whole thing, you know, I would totally dig that.)

I really liked Future Talk - it made me think pretty damned hard, has a great story, an awesome romance... It's pretty flippin' sweet.

Fakes & Friends, however, overturned Future Talk for me when I finally got to the most recent chapter - mainly because I just love the whole matchmaker concept to death, and the mutual dislike of Kurama (Usually, OCs are all "Omigosh, Kurama, get naked" from the get-go...) Needless to say, it was refreshing

And then I came here, to Touched. Damn, Hina, make me a doll. It's very interesting, and I haven't decided if I like it more than F&F, but its up there - really, really up there.

Your stories are pretty great - Original, relateable OCs, each with their own issues to cope with - mental and psychically. They have a lot of depth, which is awesome.

Alright, back to doodling. Please update - no rush, though. I like in Texas - I know how bad these wildfires have been. _ ; See you