Reviews for Touched
SakiHanajima1 chapter 4 . 6/13
And of course you're going to end it like that! Omg I need more of this... I'm salvitating over it! I wanna know her reaction to seeing YUSUKE!

I'm going to die.. die from this long anticipation that I'm about to suffer...

Please, please end my suffering...

I need more.. Im begging for it...
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 6/13
OMMMMGGGG
YOU EVEN HAVE A YUSUKE STORY!

*screams*

YOU ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING. I'm sad to see that you won't update this one until Speak is over which if it's like Future Talk will take a while I'm sure.
Hopefully you haven't given up on any of these stories and will be posting again soon?

Now I know this is set it Future Talks universe so does that mean it'll be AFTER the events of Speak and Future Talk respectively?
rezgurnk chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
I have read all the the other stories in this series, and this one I am most excited about. I love how it's turning out! I also like how you keep things "real" if that's the right word...referring to what you shared about the relationship being difficult and not just writing Keiko out. I'm looking forward to future chapters!
Noxingale13 chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
I look forward to seeing how you face the challenges of a Yusuke fic without completely exiling Keiko. That seems hard, even to me as a "shy writer" (meaning I don't post my work). I love how you maintained the YYH characters' personalities to the T without altering it in Future Talk, Speak, and Scratch... On to Chapter 3!

~Noxi, Greedy Reader ;)
Noxingale13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Oh...my gawd. THIS is by far the greatest start to a YYH fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. We've got those who start with the OC dying, blacking out, etc, which results in the OC being in the world of YYH. I've never, until now, come across such an original idea like this for YYH fics. I've read Future Talk, I've been up to date with Scratch and Speak, and those are great originals (meaning not following the same idea as other authors), but I've only read this first chapter and it completely blows my mind. Your creative writing skills are impeccable! I love that and I know I'm going to love this story despite it being on temporary hiatus. Keep being amazing! 3 _
-Noxi, Greedy Reader ;)
Sanguinary Tide chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Having finished Future Talk, I had to come re-read this...and now I'm beating myself over the head for allowing such personal torture. :/ I must now wonder...how much longer must I wait!?

Ahah...hahaha, lol...please do your best (or perhaps your worst), Graph. :)
BarbyChan4ever chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
This is just amazing. I'm really glad I've found a great Yusuke/OC story that's not going to erase Keiko. Love how unique the OC is.
j.d.y chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
I don't know how I feel about this right now.

Yusuke and Kieko will not be together.

I don't even know what to say.

Will this fic be updated weekly with Speak or Speak first and then this one.

I'm sadly more interested in this one because well Yusuke.

And j take it Hiei is in demon world because he made a deal with Mokuro before Dani and he can't break that. Where is Dani? Still living at the temple? Have a music shop? Writing/making music wit Luke Bryan's double?!

Gahhhhh okay now on to your new character. I really actually like her. I think the shyness is cute. Truthfully when it comes to shy people I always loved getting them out of their shell... and I also know what it's like to have a demanding mom. Mine is downright mean in her approaches. But following your dreams is amazing. It's what gets us by. If we're not happy in our lives we really can't function to the best of our abilities.
StrawberryHuggles chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
I was wondering if something was going to go on with the dolls, like the other ones had lost spirits in them or what not, something kinda far fetched, never would have thought of voodoo. Interesting! I wonder what background she has with the burns on her hand, was she born with them or did something tragic happen to her?
Mabinogi Lion chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Hey I realize it has been a while since you have updated this story (taking a hiatus? RL?-your business and none of mine), but I just want you to know that I personally really enjoy this story and would be thrilled if you came back to it. I am a huge fan of Yu Yu Hakusho, but the Yu Yu Hakusho fanfiction isn't a very large section and so when I come across some intriguing story (like this one!) it makes my day.
Qwoppop chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
it's a shame you're no longer updating this, probably one of the best yyh 'character/oc' fics still on this site! the writing and grammar are well done, characters believable, and i was 'touched' by your self-imposed challenge to write a yusuke/oc story, despite him being the hardest to write for you, and that you won't sacrifice keiko for the sake of a ship. a lot of people throw the canon significant other under the bus, but i'm proud to see someone had the integrity to write a fic where (presumably, we haven't seen her after all) that doesn't happen, and to make this a fair struggle instead!
in any case, thank you for keeping this up, and i wish you luck in future ventures!
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
That answers that, then. Anyway, I really like this—the plot is very interesting and you've characterized everyone well (Yusuke in particular sticks out in my mind, probably because his scene was last)—so if there's any chance of you updating it, please do!
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Was the floating when she used her power on the clothes, or when she picked up the dolls and put them away? Either way, voodoo sounds pretty interesting.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That prose... It's just, wow.

Really looking forward to reading the rest of this, though with how few chapters there are I'm almost not sure I want to get invested in it considering it was apparently dropped.
Australia chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Are you going to finish this story?