Reviews for Save Yourself
HoldingontohopE chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
Okay this story was absolutely beautiful, wonderful, and breathtaking! :)
cai chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Me encata the histori, since they remove and the genius who has pandy.

And so nervous and so charming Draco.

My I like the pair(couple), they are divine and of the cat to me there has done it grace(thanks).
Tuppence chapter 27 . 3/4/2009
Loved it. Off to find the sequel. (There better be one!)

Tuppence chapter 26 . 3/4/2009
Classical Pansy - cursing and plotting and getting her way, even whilst in labour.

Tuppence chapter 25 . 3/4/2009
Still wish I knew why she killed herself.

Tuppence chapter 24 . 3/4/2009
WooHoo! Man, what was around Blaise's suicide? And briilliant of Pansy to leave men shocked with her rage - will they never learn to treat hormonal women warily?

Can't wait to read the end.

Tuppence chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Brilliant chapter. It still takes my breath away. Can't wait to read the rest...although it's nearing the end.

Tuppence chapter 20 . 3/1/2009
Kudos on getting Pansy to stand up for herself. (I know the outcome of the story but it still has me gripped.) The writing is gerat, as always, and I look forward to reading the rest.

Tuppence chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
Oh man I'd forgotten how much of an arse Blaise was. Brilliant chapter - absolutely brilliant! Really can't wait to read the rest.

Tuppence chapter 18 . 3/1/2009
Another brilliant chapter as always. I love the possibilities present at the end of this chapter.

Tuppence chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
Brilliant chapter. I absolutely loved Lucius' fainting fit and Narcissa's reaction to it.

Tuppence chapter 16 . 2/26/2009
Another great chapter. I liked the change of perspective from Pansy to Draco. You managed to do it without changing the flow of the story and it was still in character. Well written and I can't wait to read the rest. :)

Tuppence chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
Urgh it had to be Gryffindor colours, didn't it? Yuck. But w00t. A small but simple chapter, and very effective. I can't wait to see the impact of this baby on them, and what happens when everyone finds out, as they must eventually.

How absolutely awesome!

Tuppence chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
An abortion spell? Bad news. :p But ooh...yet another twist. Definitely a bad year for Pansy! Can't wait to read the rest.

Tuppence chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
Draco is such a darling in this chapter - very OOC but it is conceivable that he might be nice to those he likes...

Can't wait for the wedding. _