Reviews for Playing Dream
Mars chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Sweat dream!
TheCypher48 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
We always know that not every couple in love could finally get together. But they know each other's feelings too well, and they ARE together, standing beside each other, after all. So I would take this dream as their...kind of...little joyful play?
Really beautiful, yet I think this is far more sweet than bitter. Well that's what I thought, and then the "Nothing will stop you from coming to me." part...just...made...me...cry...
Love this work!
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh, you sadistic swine! I enjoyed this more than I should have, I wept, and most of all you've written just about the only AxI ficlet I cherished.

Much love,

RK
Auteur-Onirique chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I loved every bit of it and I couldn't stop but picture the whole scene. It would be so beautiful !

A really good one-shot !
Larisa chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
It's so deep and so sad...

VladLover chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awwww that was so sweet and sad (

Can yo made a chapter 2 where idk... everybody is dead in London or something and they marry and live forever happy ? Pls ?
can'tthinkofanoriginalusername chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ah, an excellent dose of angst, knowing it can never happen. Definitely a favorite.
DreamingOfDissent chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
*dries tear* Seriously. There was a tear. I love the AxI pairing, and this was beautiful. Stayed in great character. I loved this. :D I'm looking forward to more of your writing.
lecchan chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Sad, but beautiful. I loved this. Someday their dream will come trueee~