Reviews for Always Alice
misuky7 chapter 1 . 8/31
This was brill, absolutely brill. I adored it. :3
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/8
Awww. Luna and Alice in wonderland. I couldn't think of a more fitting crossover. She was practically made for that world
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was so hauntingly beautiful. It gave me chills
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I love this story and how you connected Alice and Luna, who do have many parallels between them. I also like how you showed the differences in Harry, Hermione, Neville and so on, as well as the changes in Luna after the war. This is a very interesting story and I truly loved reading it.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
LOVE this.

There are so many parallels between Luna and Alice, and you did a fantastic job of drawing them out.
Lythenia chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
adsfdghgjhfsdsa I simply adore Luna. As always, wonderful story! Thank you for writing. :)
Lux chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was so lovely, and darling. You are such a fantastic writer. Please have a dashing summer.
Apostrophia chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Now I need to see the Wonderland movie. :) Such a lovely story- I am a bit sad about her leaving the rest of the crew behind, but the way you describe her point of view is absolutely enchanting. Thanks very much for writing this story!
redQween chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
that is a totally amazing story, really !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is so amazing and so sad and wow just wow
Utterly-Fabulous chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was Epic
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I find it so funny that 'Bellatrix Lestrange' was the queen 'bighead'.
I absolutely adore this fic esp. this line: 'It's both like reviewing her life history and like reading a letter from an old friend.'

There really is a sense of otherworldlyness About Luna and its captured brilliantly in this fic. I also like how the war left its scars on Hogwartsand it's inhabitants.

But in this line:'Than just about anything but the time spent in the Come and Go Room with the six people in this world who mean everything to her.' did you mean five people?

I dunno,but I still /love/ this.
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is absolutely beautiful :D
DefineStupid chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love it beyond reckoning!
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This a brilliant story! With such desperation and hope it makes me love it even more.