Reviews for A Year Without A Goblin King
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 21 . 12/5/2016
I liked it.
alorindanya chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
As a Disney Cast Member myself, I was thrilled to giggles at Jareth's choice for vacation. I noticed how 'dated't the Disney references were (as SpectroMagic hasn't been in the park for nearly a decade and Lumier's doesn't exist any more). But honestly, it doesn't make a difference to the story. So far I have read this story straight through to this point (the last 6 hours or so). This is so sweet and I am thoroughly enjoying it.
Fuzzygoblins chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
Oh... SHE'S PREGGERS. AND A MURRIED WOMAN. AND ALSO PREGGERS.
Shiori Kudo chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
I must say, the idea of a drunk chicken is highly amusing!
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
My birthday's on February 26th. Also, is the "ancient Fae language" Gaelic, by any chance?
Changeling with a Pen chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
This story was truly great. A year of delights and growth and love. Well, well done.
snmwordbender chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
I love this line!
"I'm thankful for my family and my mental health, which has been thoroughly tested this evening."
Haha poor Robert. Great story, I love how Sarah and Jareth responded to their marriage, it was so easy to envision. I so thoroughly enjoy this story and am having fun re-reading it.
Ismira Daugene chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
This was simply fantastic to read! I loved it! Especially loved that Jareth and Sarah became friends after her run! I mean, I know he had long term goals of marrying her, but he never pushed her and for that you get extreme kudos!
GodlyJewel chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
This story was so cute, and I loved every moment. So many great characters! Plus Jareth's courtship of Sarah was too awesome. Disney World! Come on, best place ever (though I've only been to Disneyland, I still say it looks freaky amazing)! Well, their marriage may have gotten off to a rocky start but I wonder, how will the Goblin Royals handle the fun of parenthood? lol
Bloodsired chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
A very Wonderful story. Kudos!
AradiaLoveless chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
Loved the story, Great Job!
slythrn-barnbum chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
Yay! This is exactly what I've needed as I've been down with the flu for the last week. What a wonderful and sweet way to end the story! Can't wait to read more for the other stories as well. Glad to have you back (and I'd love an excerpt of Solstice!)
comical freaka chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
What a wonderful story. You did a great job and I was throughly entertained and look dorward to more of your work.
comical freaka chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Most romantic vacation written. I love how they went to Disney world. I'm enjiying this story immensely. .
comical freaka chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Oh that was a good April fool joke.. heheh...