Reviews for Leyla's Story
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Also, Sweethalo90, I do not want Blue Sky to make Fool for the Day next year! I want them to make it NOW! Right before the fourth Ice Age film releases! Or even with it on DVD release! Or maybe inform the Ice Age people to have Ice Age 4 release on October 12, 2012 or somethin' just so the short film can be released right away! Can you also do that for me, please? We need to hurry up as in now, RIGHT NOW!
Kswolf Productions chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
"Crappy start right?"

Well it's only going to be that way if you think it is. If you don't believe in yourself than how can you expect anyone else to?
Alexander C-BEAR Blake chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Love the story.
CONNOR NOILES chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I would be happy if Leyla found out Kate and Lilly were sisters. WHY! Because... I don't know, it'll just make me happy
Patchwork Knightess chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
love this! please wright more soon!
CGWolf '95 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Good chapter. Don't worry about updating quickly, either. If people actually like your story, they won't mind waiting.

A good story such as this one is worth waiting for.
Rain Wolf '91 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Keep doubting yourself and I'll doubt you. You have the decency to say you can leave mistakes on writing but saying you suck just makes it worse. Like someone shoving you in the lockers and you just laugh with them.

You are better than you know. A lot better when I started on my other profile.
CGWolf '95 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I think my favorite character so far is Summer. I love the characters that are always happy like she seems to be. Anyways, great story.
CGWolf '95 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Pretty good start for your first Alpha & Omega story. I'm looking forward to reading more. :D