Reviews for Guided By A Star
dinoking chapter 30 . 1/29
I love this story so vary touching. Very emotional. Awesome!
Neko chapter 1 . 1/21
I loved your story but was wondering what his other siblings names were and what they could be like.
Alie-yaoi chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
I like this story
larryniamzayn chapter 30 . 11/23/2013
I love this story. I have read all of your stories and each time I think the next one cant possibly be better, you prove me wrong. To be honest I think that Polarius is my favourite OC i have ever read. I've loved him and this story from the moment Narcissa took him from harry to take to Andromeda, to when Minervra says she longs for the maurders. Usually i love Ron, but you made me hate him. In My Opinion If a fanfic author can make u hate a charcter That the original author makes you love, that shows that the fanfic author really is talented. You did this with Ron in this story and with james, lily and zachary in the midnight sun and sequel.
Monki-Neko chapter 30 . 11/22/2013
this was an enjoyable story overall but i would suggest that you may want to make the dialogue a little less articulate, aside from polaris, because it comes off a little stiff.
Potterlover150 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
It means Light House of Enternal Light? :)
Mukuro234 chapter 30 . 9/28/2013
Awe this was so cute, I. Loved reading this so. Very much
MeinGimli chapter 30 . 9/28/2013
thx for a very interesting story. i only found one tiny mistake or plothole. if harry sirius and severus knew that ron killed his sister, the potion master could have slipped ron a bit of veritaserum in his juice. then it would have gone easier i think.

and if were a wizard and someone asks me for my wand just for a locking charm i would perform the charm myself. i wouldnt give up the wand just for a charm that i could cast also. that would have made it much harder for RW.

but all in all thx for some nice hours while reading this story. i hope to read again from you soon.
dhh chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Polaris is cute and I'm glad the BABY was ONLY BORN in Azakaban.
AnimeBook's chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
High, this is only the second Harry slash Sirius I've read so I'm not shore Hal I'm going to like it, but I'm willing to give it a chance, so use to hoping that your story could help me to understand better why people like this particular pairing. But I do love the little baby's name so cute.
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I'll admit I had read this story before I got my account and I luved it!
nightheartbattles chapter 30 . 9/4/2013
This last chapter, and the chapter before it, were my favorites! So incredibly written, the whole story was. Well done!
tydeerose chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Lovvvvvveeeeeed it
Charlie0925 chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
Awesome writing hun, I LOVED THIS! ;o)
The Potters of the Future chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
Yay Dumbles and Molly are dead!