Reviews for All the Way
Jadin chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Wow! Excellent story. What a great pairing! Elliott and Julia are made for each other in soooo many ways. I love the way you make Barnabas look like the narcissitic fool he can be when it comes to women! Kudos, my dear!
JMackenzie chapter 37 . 5/5/2011
Elliot and Julia having a battle of wills, now that is something to see. Going to gather their things will hopefully mend things between them.
JMackenzie chapter 36 . 4/24/2011
I definitely feel sorry for Elliot in this chapter. I hope he will regain full use of his hands soon. And what is going to be done with the knife? Will Julia find the answers she needs? Can't wait for more.
JMackenzie chapter 35 . 4/19/2011
There was a lot of emotion in this chapter, poor Julia! Another great chapter!
JMackenzie chapter 34 . 4/12/2011
Ah, the man found a skull. And what is that mysterious body in the lab? Can't wait to find out. Julia is as calm and collected as ever. I liked the line where it says she had plenty of practice because of the Collinsport authorities. LOL! Excellent work!
JMackenzie chapter 31 . 3/29/2011
This is a very fascinating story, with lots of suspense! Excellent!
v.m.carjeb chapter 22 . 1/28/2011
Wow! So exciting - is Howard Blair an alias for Nicholas? I also love the surfacing romance bewteen Julia and Prof. Stokes. There are grammar issues still, but minor ones - nothing could distract me from this awe-inspiring storyline! Please keep up the good work!
v.m.carjeb chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
This chapter was excellent - well worth the wait (which wasn't that long, but if you're checking every day like I am . . .). I'm glad you've included Hallie in this chapter, and that they're relationship is getting to be more mother/daughterlike. I have a feeling it's about Julia and Elliot getting together at some time in the future, but that's just a hunch I have (if it's correct, don't tell me and vice-versa). Thia added business with Richard and his blood is even more intriguing. I know he's not a vampire, but the possibilities are staggering. Well done!
v.m.carjeb chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
Wow, what a powerful and touching chapter! I never suspected that of Elliot and Maria - I just thought she held a longing for him without being requited (if that is a word). It makes me wonder how this'll all end. Keep up the good work!
v.m.carjeb chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
Wow, these batch of chapters are as wonderful as the first set I read! The plot is thickening - I do hope Julia gets together with Stokes in the end (though don't tell me either way), and I'm so glad you put in more Hallie. I don't think I have a guff, really . . . a couple of times you used "Santa Fee" instead of "Santa Fe", but, you know, it isn't distracting because the story, the base is so good. I'm so glad Julia finally arrived in Utah. You have me hooked - please write more!
v.m.carjeb chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I've read all your chapters for this story, and can't believe there isn't any more! This story is excellent so far - full of mystery and adventure! - and I can't wait until Hallie becomes more involved. I guess the only thing I could recommend for improvement would be to re-read a chapter before submitting it - some grammatical mistakes crept through. But you've got me hooked!