Reviews for The Troublemakers
ByakuyaxRukiaKuchikifan chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Hahaha i just love this story. Now i Wonder what those two are planning to do. Plast update i want to read more of this story :)
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Oh no! There's always a bad apple that would ruin a beautiful occasion! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
* i mean matchmakers which fell me on your stories and now troublemakers which i get now excited to read more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
this the story is the best story i've ever read i idore the story and the first the troublemakers idk but really i find something special on these related stories i am big fan of you ,i allways check you're file the way you write is beautiful ..please continue write in this story i'm very excited to know what will happen next .sorry for my bad english .god bless you :)
Vikky1232 chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I have 2 admit, out of the literally 100s of fan fiction story's I have read, this is one of the best and just so u don't get confused I am 12 not 50( u know because of the 100 fan fiction story's thing) keep up the awesome story, hon! ( c, know I'm talking like Mai) !
storycrazy101 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Oh my dubble gosh!
Who woul thin a kid could do sooo much damage. Then again she is Atem's daugher so anythings possible.

Your stories are amazing please please please update soon _
StarChild97 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
this is good. I read the first book and I loved it. Please update soon. :D
Velikaqueenofdragons chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
intertesting. well told story, good plot line. i like it and can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Well... Next chapter should be interesting. I look forward to it!
fantasia-49 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
oh yeah i feel the chaos it will lead!
But i will love it!
brianna22878 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
l luv it 3 pleeeeezzeee continue not to mention dat i luved the matchmakers as well... so much dat i read it twice so yeah! :p
SweetComplications chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Keeta's reaction to Diana's words...PRICELESS! I was amused at that part but I have to say I'm frustrated with Atem. I understand it's part of a contract and all, but if I were him I would rather risk getting the justice my child deserved than some company. If Raven's grandfather is alive, would he make that one exception? Anyways nice chapter! :)
fantasia-49 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
oh excellent really! It is been a while plus! I can't wait to read the "war" like you said in the next chapter
princesskisara chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
This chapter had started to get in into the conflict part. And of curse... Drama. That's what good. I'd already sensed the deep of the conflict. Especially with the fact now that keeta have a mother and she still alive. Told to be true. I was quite shocked. This indeed a good story. And since i just put your other story to my fav list. I hope you would update your other story too...
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
update soon, i love the history.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »