Reviews for Splintered, Broken, Shattered Pieces
Chandramukhi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was really good to read.

The flashback was cute, I love the dialogs between them. And Terra (in the "present") was so touching (and the side-story of everyone around him suspecting him is something I can see happen and you depicted it really well).

Loved the ending! It was so cute.
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awwwwww, this was so damn fluffy yet angsty with the right amounts of sweetness and good character development. This was perfectly in balance with your flashback as well as something that I could see fitting in the canon storyline. Really great job with this, I enjoyed it so much.
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Love it!
aradian nights chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Dwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw... *Smacked in the face with fluff*

SO CUTE! I loved the beginning. Of course it's because I love thinking about how Terra and Aqua were as children, but hey.

And it was so angsty and cute... Aww, good job! *Hugs*
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow I am just- THIS IS AMAZING! I feel as though it could really happen in the KH world. I miss reading great fluff like this. I loved the parallel you made between the memory and the present time. Poor Terra, trying to be normal in a place where almost everyone does not trust him but at least he has Aqua and Ven. I love the ending, just adorable.

Happy Holidays!

TonberryBlue
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's soooooooo sweet mooooorreeee pleeease! . i love it so much! 3
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
IT'S SO ADORABLE! This has to be one of my favorite TerraxAqua fics. And it's so well written. I love it.

I liked the parralel between the flashback and the years later. It turned out well.
Xendrassk chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I love the story setup! Nice and heartfelt moments...We Need More Terra x Aqua stories! This is my Fav pairing(Though I'm not big on pairings) in the KH series! Keep up the good work! _d
PiggyBlue chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awww poor Terra, good thing he has aqua which she'll never leave him like a super hard glue.
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great One-shot :)

i enjoyed it.
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
wow! this was great! i haven't read a TerraxAqua oneshot like this in a looooooooooooong time! i loved it to bits!

*holds up sign that says 'YAY!'*