Reviews for True Love's Mask
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Glad to see Draco feel something the second time around.

Did Pansy get punished?

Interesting outcome. Nicely done:D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I had a feeling that posioned kiss would make an appearance outside the lessen plan...poor Hermione.

Is that another fairytale mention I see? Snow White maybe?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
The event reminds me of a certain episode from season 3 of "Charmed".

I wonder how Dramione will meet again...doesn't Draco recognize Hermione's wand?
sakuradancer3 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Cute.
imy321 chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
is it finished
miss.jenny.g-baby chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
i cant believe it ws this short but it was nice
RandomGerman chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I'm a little sad that your story ends so abruptly... It is very sweet, but I had expected another chapter...
twistedartist chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Although this is very sweet, it feels a bit like it cut off. You never go into what happens with Ron, or what happens to Pansy over the poisoning.
EmeraldGreen4Life chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Loved every bit of it! I'll be having a Dramione fanfiction challenge soon, if you're up to it.
skysayzrawr chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Aww, I love this! :D

I was going to review and say 'OMG, BUFFY CHAPTER NAMES RIGHT?' but you beat me to the punch. XD

Great job on the story, it's very sweet. :)
Little Miss English Nerd chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
D'AWWWW! SO CUTE!

A really cute idea! Well done! :D
lesliemartiz45 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I love it! But since next chapter is the last please make it long! And I hope Draco finally shows his feelings for Hermione...
suppusan chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
lol that was cute 3

I was thinking about Dean Thomas in like the second chapter and i was like "why does hermione only think its draco" but whatever.

and dumbledore's first name is albus and she said it would show the first initial of their name so dumbledore would not work
Hidden but Seen chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Aww poor Dean

Draco and Hermione totally forgot about his name

(Dennis Creevey too but he's not in their year so that's understandable)

Oh and did you know that a guy could cast a love charm on a girl in Ancient Rome if he wrote down a spell and then threw an apple at her?
Mimpy chapter 5 . 12/9/2010