Reviews for Dark Seige
Guest 606 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Sandra and Arthur's Wedding
Twenty-three year old Sandra Carter hurried into the church and headed for the bride room. She was marrying her fiancé Arthur Plates in a couple hours.

A few minutes after she got in the room, there was a knock on the door. Sandra walked over to the door and let her parents inside.

"Ready for your big day." Mr. Carter asked.

"As ready as I can be." Sandra said.

"You look lovely." Mrs. Carter said.

"I'm looking forward to marrying Arthur." Sandra said with a smile.

"We'd better do your hair and makeup." Mrs. Carter said.

"I'll be right outside." Mr. Carter said.

"All right." Sandra said and her dad left the room.

Sandra sat down and Mrs. Carter did Sandra's hair and makeup. When she was done, Sandra put her veil on with her mom's help.

"You look beautiful." Mrs. Carter said.

"I feel beautiful." Sandra said.

Just then the door opened. Sandra's best friend and maid of honor, Dana Wilson, entered the room. Dana and Sandra threw their arms around each other and squeezed tightly.
They released each other a few moments later.

"Hope I'm not to late." Dana said.

"We have a couple hours before I marry Arthur." Sandra said.

"I'm glad you asked me to be your maid of honor." Dana said.

"I'm glad you accepted." Sandra said.

Just then, Chris Plain, Aliana Poinsettia, and Florina Buttercup entered the room. The 5 women wrapped their arms around each other and pulled away.

Sandra's friends changed into their dresses. The dresses were long, short-sleeved, and sky blue.

"You girls look beautiful." Mrs. Carter said.

"This will be a wedding remember." Sandra said with a smile.

Arthur Plates and his best man, along with the bridesmaids, and minister, were standing at the alter. Romantic music started playing and Sandra started walking down
the aisle with her dad.

"We are here to join Sandra Carter and Arthur Plates as one and we will do the vows." The minister said. "Sandra, do you take Arthur to be your lawfully wedding husband to love and support until death?"

"I do." Sandra said.

"Arthur, do you take Sandra to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and support until death?" The minister asked.

"I do." Arthur said. Then the rings were handed over to the minister.

"Now you will both say 'I pledge my love and loyalty to you'." The minister said.

"I pledge my love and loyalty to you." Arthur said when placing the ring on Sandra's finger.

"I pledge my love and loyalty to you." Sandra said when placing the ring on Arthur's finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The minister said. "You may now kiss the bride."

Arthur lifted Sandra's veil. The two of them joined hands and kissed on the lips.

"I love you Mr. Plates." Sandra said.

"I love you Mrs. Plates." Arthur said.

"I present the newly married Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Plates." The minister said.

Sandra and Arthur walked down the aisle. Dana fallowed by Chris, Aliana, and Florina. After that, the remaining guests fallowed and the minister was the last to leave.

The guests were waiting outside of the church. When Sandra and Arthur walked outside, the guests blew bubbles as the newly married couple walked over to their car and got inside.

Arthur started the engine as he and Sandra kissed on the lips and drove off. The sign on the back read 'Just Married'

"We're going to have a wonderful life together." Arthur said.

"I couldn't agree more." Sandra said.
The End
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It looks good enough so far. Keep writing.