Reviews for Eulogy
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
So sad but so true as well.
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This seriously had me choked up for the longest while. Character deaths, when done right, are all the more depressing. This was sad, yet beautiful.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Bittersweet but tender story. I figure that Phil's death would shake up Gertie and Arnold really hard, and given how Arnold and Helga's childhood was like Phil and Gertie's, Helga would dread the idea of Arnold dying before her or too soon.

It's nice that Mitzi came, because it would sound as though Arnold really helped them to mend their seventy-year feud.

But the interaction between the couple is very sweet, because he's been comforting his grandma all the time and not really taking any time for himself to grieve. But Helga's reasoning with him goes to show how she is his rock and voice of reason just as he is to her. It goes to show how Arnold and Helga are meant for each other: they are very alike but their differences are complimentary and only make them stronger. They really bring out the best in each other. (And it's nice to hear the brief mention of their unborn baby! :D)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aw moving , touching and adoreable fic here poor Arnold and Gertie
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awww such a great story
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was quite good. Yes, I can really see Arnold and Helga reacting this way.

Keep the good writing.
BudTheSpud chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was a beautiful piece. It's an idea I've had in my head for a while too, but you made it better. I love the idea of Helga being Arnold's "Rock" so to speak. Even Arnold has his moments of weakness, and Helga is just that person to be there for him.