Reviews for Perilous Passion
TwilightCrystals chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
haha, weird story but cool ;) xx
What the hell chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
What the hell is this story?
EmptyMessages chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Fucking perfect. "With tongues, slobber, venom, etc."

Soooo funny. That just made my morning.
Pucedragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
OMG! I love you chicks! You are goddesses of the Crackficdom, and I hereby bravely, dastardly, backwardsly, salute you!
BOOKWORMmunchies chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMG. i was literally rotflrhakiidssiwpdood (rolling on the floor laughing really hard and knowing if i dont stop soon i will probably die of oxygen deprivation) that was hilarious!
cityangel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
OH GOD

OH MY GOD

this story is fucking hilarious

poop coloured markers and rock paper scissors lizard spock

and the fake beta thing was genius!

I'm still laughing as i write this review.

really, great job guys!
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
HOLYCRAP! IBOL
mynxi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Well thanks to ff fail last night I didn't get to review but this was a fuckin' riot!

Cheers to the beta *passes a fifth of Jack*

xoxoxoxo

M
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh my fucking God.

Oh my FUCKING GOD.

Oh my... fucking.. God..

Oh my.. gah you get the point.

I fucking LOVED This. Like, beyond loved, like fucking died twice and still survived that bullshit loved it. Like, loved it the way everyone hates brown magic crayola makers... Loved it the way immortality doesnt last forever loved it.

This shit had me laughing, especially the beta-note/auther2beta-note parts.

I need a shot of whiskey now, and to pin my man so I can read this to HIM. He just doesnt listen well..

11, 12, 15, 20, 30, to 50? Really how does one managed to grow his penis so large? Jonathon said that would be a curse! Ha ha, he was like "Really, 50? I dont think I would be able to live with myself.." ha ha :3

Man I love this (: I cant even explain rofl. Love you guys WAY too fucking much (:

-hearts-

-many leg humps-

-Panda
WhitlockWench85 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
You are both amazing. There really aren't any words, just fart noises ant tears! I 3 you both hard! Poor JaspersDestiny, thank god for whiskey!
IdreamofEddy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
!
Virginal Dominatrix chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
A.K.A...

MY OFFICIAL REVIEW FOR THIS PIECE...

!

P.S. FUCK YOU BITCHES... THERE WAS NO KNEE DEEP VILLAINOUS MONOLOGUE IN...OH, NEVER MIND. THIS STORY SUCKS.
JaspersDestiny chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I can't even...

Congratulations,ffnlover! Fun times are fun times indeed.

I think my favourite part, apart from the farting gerbil of course, had to be your take on the whole 'WTF, Victoria, just get the fucking job done already' bullshit. Well done! I couldn't have said it better myself. Very Scooby-Doo, definitely. It's just full of whack. The only thing missing was a "If those dastardly kids hadn't..." bullshit statement. LOL.

This was fun! Hit me up any time *kiss*...or I guess XOXO o.O.
Spirare chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Where the fuck is Erin, cause I'm in some serious need to some jesus brain-scrubbing action after reading this? Honestly! What do you smoke before writing and where can I get some?

As always, that fantastically horrific and even here, in un-sexah hell, I am praying for the soul of your poor, sweet beta. JD if you read this, you rock, girl. I don't know how you do it.

hearts and stars, my lovlies.
pocketjack chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I have no idea WTH just happened...but I liked it. HA!