Reviews for The Bundy Syndrome
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the last time this was updated was in 2011. We're never gonna see the day this will be complete, right?
kirara chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
I'm guessing you named this story after Ted Bundy? :)
kirara chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
I've read fics where Hinata is depicted to be a great ninja assasin (perfect cover-up with all the stuttering, shy and timid attitude, etc.) but Hinata as a murderer, is a brilliant idea. I'd kill (pun intended) to know how Shika-kun deduced that Hina-chan was the one who killed Sakura and now Ino. And it seems to me that Hinata might need to dispose of him soon. I hope you finish this.
BlackStellar chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Done reading and I really enjoyed the thrill of this story. I like Hinata's psychotic character and Sasuke's possessiveness. They'll be like psychotic lovers and Sasuke might start killing if someone will touch Hinata. Anyway it's 2016, hope you'll update sooner.
BlackStellar chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
The King in White chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
Man this is really dark. It'll probably end in a great big mess though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Thrilling ...please update for moore
kiss2lips chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I love how the story is so fucked up. OMG. The thrill of reading this is wonderful. Specially when Shikamaru ended up knowing that it was Hinata. The characterizaton of Hinata here, I like it.

I'll be writing in my language to express myself: kinakabahan ako sa totoo lang. Parang feeling ko may mangyayari na kakaiba. Excited ako ng sobra sobra kasi ito yung mga tipo kong kwento. Medyo ganito din kasi sinusulat ko pag hindi fluffly fluffy love story eh. Nakakakilabot isipin na magagawa yun ni Hinata pero ang ganda nung pagkakalayout nung kweto. Sana kahit mga halos tatlong taon na ang lumipas, mahanap mo sa loob mo na ipagpatuloy ito. Maganda siya eh.

And to add to that, there are so much possibilities for this story. Will Hinata ever be figured out? I could feel Sasuke's territorial-ness and I think since he's so fucked up too, his jealousy would lead to something too. I could just feel it. The suspense sure is there. I could also feel Shikamaru's foreboding death. It hangs thickly in the air as you read this. Reading this is like reading sorority row only this has depth and an actual plotline. I cannot say enough praises to this story. Please please please continue this!

P.S. I tried google translate to translate my Filipino to English then when I was ready it, it was so crappy. I didn't know how to express myself in English... I believe that we are most expressive in our native language so I hope you'll at least understand the gist of what I want to say. Thank you!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
love it, can not wait for more
animefan1809 chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Shit just got real go hinata hop
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
This is a really good story i hope you update soon...i love the way you write you're stories
Wootsy chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Your story is amazing! The way that Ino hated and was so rude to Hinata made me feel that she deserved to die, she was such bitch... but Hinata was too 'cause she killed Sakura just for be in her way - or have more about it? I just think 'poor Naruto' when he finds out. Shikamaru is like L from Death Note, and Hinata is Raito hahaha Sasuke is getting a little bit obsessive about Hinata, I hope he gets crazy just like her and helps her to don't get caught, huh? He doesn't seem to care thaaaat much for Sakura, it's like he cared so much more for Hinata! Wow, your history is just so good, but in a sick way... Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! xx
Djomar chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Interesting 's really hard to think of Hinata as a demented killer.I'm sure that she will kill Shikamaru too,and probably even more can't have a happy ending for her,she must've realized that she will be discovered,and besides being punished,everybody will hate her and consider her a monster,especially Sasuke,and she's doing all of this for him
Suraya Bakboord chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Phase1 kill saku-biwtch

phase 2 ?

Phase 3 let sasuke sleep with ne(hina)

phase 4 sasuke shuld think that hina is hiz. Hiz only bla

phase5 kill shika-kun

**phase6**- destroyed, coz sasuke found out 'bout hina.

I think that is gunna happen...oh wel. Gues I shuld find out, ne? Well there is only one way to do so...update update update

Uchisur
XDreamKillerX chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
good thing she killed ino..she was a bitch

but i hate it when mean poeple are getting killed and they say "please dont hurt me" its like ugh give me a break
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »