Reviews for Lucid Dreams
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I have to wonder if that's the real Pharaoh. That answer opens up a lot more questions.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Perfection. This was brilliant and sad and well-written. Wow.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
You write beautifully. I hope to see more of your work in the near future, as it'd be a shame to not see anything else coming from such a talented author like yourself. I looked at your profile, actually, and you mentioned you were currently writing a multi-chaptered Yu-Gi-Oh! fic. I can't wait. I've bookmarked you, and will check frequently to see if you have anything else up. ;D Thanks for making my day.
Ealdwic chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
...Hgfgshdf ow, my everything. ;; I was so scared to read this, 'cause any drug-use type fic I've read for YGO! is always really kind of.. randomly injected (HAH, pun) into the story, and it just happens and isn't really explained or uh.. I dunno, it just doesn't work for the story. o-o But with this one, the twist of just WHAT 'drug' Yuugi was requiring had me totally in awe, and it was just TOO perfect for the direction of it. I loved it, and at the same time, i-it totally broke my heart.. ahaha. .-. Wow. Anyway, I ramble a lot in reviews.. So I'll close this out by saying the imagery and feeling I got was cold, and almost like the whole thing was blue and stony in color, and then the moment that Yuugi entered the virtual world and Yami walked out, it basically switched to a VIVID, hot color and feel in my mind. That was heartbreaking, and certainly the title of the story fits just amazingly.. Wonderful job. 8D I felt like I was part of it. I love when a good piece can DO that to me. Gah.
Nakht chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
T.T
Mhna chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh wow this was short, but sweet. I've long since stopped reading YGO fiction, but coming back into the habit recently and reading one of these stories reminds me why I loved reading this fandom in the first place. Thanks for writing, and I hope to read many more. :)
meggannn chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh man, this is just... so depressing. So, so good, and yet so heartbreaking. I can't even come up with words to describe it. Every time I think I'm over Atem's death I read something like this and I'm reminded how hard Yuugi must have had it, and it just kills me.

I love it, though, I do! :) Thank you for sharing, it was wonderful.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I have to tell you, I started to get choked up at the end there. The only way for Yugi to assuage his guilt at having "killed" his other self is to create a replication of him in the virtual world and have him give him his forgiveness... but once is just never going to be enough. :(
Doragon-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Um, was the cigarette the implied drug use? I can't see it. Maybe it's just me. I like it, but i'm confused.
Puzzlie's Imajinacion chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Man, this is just, astounding, amazing, awesome, other overused a words that can't fully describe how much I loved this piece. Made my day.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
*hugs Yuugi* Looks like someone needed a hug. What the heck happened?

Nicely written. Almsot makes Yuugi sound like he's a bit of a drug addict.

Keep writing!