Reviews for Looks Doesn't Matter
Please update!
seoyeon chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
write more please!:)
1HOPE2LOVE3PEACE4WEALLNEEDIT chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
thats some sad shit i almost didnt mak it

i liked it though but plz just let her tell someone or the police SHIT he is the danm police thats not fair
louannemitrob chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Wow... R u writing any mores?
LOU xx
gidget989 chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
Plez write more
TheFantasyRocker chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
LOL I love Felix getting his ass kicked. Feel bad for Jasper and Bella. I wonder what he is going to do to Bella.
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Oh,you are such a meany for that cliffy, lol. You made me get all excited about Jasper finding something out and then nothing, sigh. I'm sad about that... Just kiddin', lol. Hope the next chapter is longer and comes WAY sooner :).
TheFantasyRocker chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Glad we got a little info on Jas. Poor Bella. I can't wait to see what he will think and do.
TheFantasyRocker chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
The letters are cute but still sad.
Srorywriter101 chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
OMGomgomg, pleeeeeeeaaase write more sooooon!
CHATTERBOX711 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
This story made me cry great chapter please update
RAyven chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
THs story is sad yet the love Bella and Jasper have for each other is beautiful. I can't wait until I can read the next chapeter. You are a wonderful author.
Srorywriter101 chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Amazing! Plz don't let Felix find out, lol!
Fakin'it chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
I know this probably doesn't fit with your story, but it really isn't the only way. All Jasper would have to do is file an anonymous complaint with Child Protective Services and CPS is required by law to investigate. They would send a social worker to the school to interview Bella. Since her injuries/scars are immediately obvious, they would disregard anything she said and pursue the investigation, bringing her into protective custody, even against her will. Her 'brothers' would not be allowed contact with her until they had been cleared by CPS. Since Demetri is on the Forks police force, the state police would be called to handle all legal aspects, to make sure justice was served and evidence handled appropriately. CPS would have a doctor give her a full examination and document all evidence of abuse without her consent. Blood tests would show dehydration and malnutrition, which would be further evidence of long term abuse. X-rays would show how many times she had bones broken or cracked. This would be compared to hospital records for her childhood and would show all the unreported injuries. As a minor, she would be considered a ward of the state and would not be able to refuse tests or treatment, so she wouldn't have to feel guilty about getting her 'brothers' in trouble. In light of the injuries Felix inflicts on her, they would very likely run a rape test, which would at a minimum get Demetri's sperm. The DNA testing from it would prove Demetri guilty of raping her - since she is a minor, he is more than two years older than her, it would qualify as statutory rape, which means even if she had given him full permission to have sex with her, the law would still consider it rape and prosecute it as such. Once Demetri was identified as guilty, as her sole guardian, she would be put in the foster program. I have no doubt she would willingly give up Felix for prosecution once Demetri was prosecuted without any choice, input, or decision from her. She wouldn't think it fair for Felix to run around free while Demetri was behind bars. Even if she didn't admit to the police about Felix's abuse, since he is still in high school, he would be ineligible to be her guardian. Thus, she would be given a new family/guardians through the foster/adoption program. She would be eligible for adoption, because all 'parental' rights Demetri had would be revoked by the courts as soon as he was found guilty of raping and abusing her. Also, even if she didn't snitch on Felix, he would be investigated as a matter of course during the case, and an experienced interrogator would easily get him to sing like a canary. All the officer would have to do is pretend to have the same attitude toward Bella and other girls as Felix does, hinting she was asking for it, wanted it, probably enjoyed it, deserved it, etc. and Felix would start bragging about his treatment of her. Easy as pie. I personally was physically, emotionally, and sexually abused by my stepfather, who also told me he loved me and had raised me since I was 18 months old. He had adopted me when I was two and was the only father I'd ever known. When I was fifteen, someone notified CPS and I was brought into protective custody. I wanted to protect my mother. I had never told anyone what my dad had been doing to me all those years, but as soon as I was in protective custody, they had me singing like a canary. They know what they're doing. As an adult I have been through the training to be a foster parent myself and have experience with families undergoing investigation, both those who deserved it and those for whom it was unwarranted - just a spiteful attack by someone who wanted to hurt them so issued a false claim to CPS of child abuse. If you or someone you know is being abused, there really is help out there. You don't have to wait for your friend to be willing to testify. I didn't testify against my dad. The state handled it. Of course, including CPS intervention would probably mess up your storyline as you've envisioned it, so I'll understand if you ignore that aspect, but I wanted the truth to be known for anyone who needed it - anyone in Bella's shoes in real life.
Srorywriter101 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Ahhhhhh! Stop teasing me! More more more, plz!