Reviews for Mine
i really like it. Also i think you are a talanted writer 3
winter.solctice chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
cute 3
Prudence chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Omg, you practically had me obsessed with these chapters. I'm 16 and a girl. You rock! I hope you make more stories. Things would make a fantastic movie! Way to go! You are a rock god!
FrostnIce chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Beautiful, such a brilliant story from something as simple as being pregnant, the laughters i had when i was reading this story and feeling my heart throb from happiness for those couples.
Artemis Jane chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Rofl... Never took him as the fainting type
mary chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !
smoak is smokin chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
LOL HE FAINTED!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
What, no "nine months later"?
caroline3 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Where's the next?0_o
thats very sweet chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Not even Eugene knows yet. Please do not mention this to anyone, especially him. I want to be the one to do that. Can you promise me to keep it a secret, Pascal?" She leaned her head a little in his direction, looking at him with hopeful, trusting eyes.

Pascal nodded in determination and gurgled at her. He struck a pose of complete loyalty towards her, and puffed out his chest a little to show his toughness. Nothing would slip though his lips. Even though only Rapunzel could understand him when he spoke, he would never gargle a single sound to Eugene of anyone else besides her.

Rapunzel felt her eyes water a bit and she put up a hand to wipe at them. She had such a good friend. Pascal was above all else, on of the best truest people that she knew, besides Eugene of coarse.

"Thank you, Pascal. You are such a good friend…and listener. I really had needed someone to talk to."
Punzie the Platypus chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Absolutely adorable! I loved it so much, and those two were just darling. I'm liking the Pascal bit, nobody really remembers the little guy. It was simply put, amazing, and I hope you do more. Here, have a well deserved cookie, and please come and R&R my stories!
cutie09sofine chapter 2 . 9/4/2011