Reviews for Mine
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Aw...That's Something An Guy SHOULD Be Afraid Of, If They Know What's Good For Them...Girl Power
Sailor Dreamer95 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
OMG! I love this story! Please update really soon!
Just Mila chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
I have come to the conclusion that as a fan of this fic, I have the right to command you to UPDATE! PLease?
18lzytwner chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Nice update! Can't wait to see what happens when Rapunzel wakes up! :)
Gwidlet chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
3 Update! Soon!

That is an ORDER!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
I simply adored this chapter! At first I was confused as to if the first part was real, but realized it was a dream when Eugene woke up. His dream was so beautiful and sweet-it was wonderfully written! I wonder if this a sign of what's going to happen in the future, or just a dream simply telling him that he's ready to become a dad and share in that joy with Rapunzel. I am so looking forward to the next chapter! You did a great job with this one! )
CocoRocks chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
beautiful
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Yay this fic is so cute please say there's more to come. Oh and can you please not future skip. And if that's inevidable then can it not be to far ahead
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Yayyy! This was great! Very moving and emotional, especially for Eugene! But I think that's a reason why it was so good as well. :) please continue soon! ( it may seem like a good place to end, but you can't end it now! I'll be very sad D:)
Romance and Musicals chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Aww. This chapter was so beautiful. The dream was so sweet. My mom always used to tell me, "You're mine. And no one can take that away from me." So I have an idea of the happiness Eugene was talking about in this chapter.
helikesitheymikey chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
aww...so sweet!

hopefully Rapunzel won't notice the tear tracks and stains.

so love the dream...wonder if it's a bit of precognition and when the first munchkin is 1 they'll have a second one on the way.

anyway LOVED IT!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
JazzGirl123 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Aw, loved it! Thanks for updating!
Sailor Dreamer95 chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Please update soon, I really like this story. I can't wait to find out what happens with Flynn, and if he's a jerk or mad at her, I'll beat the crap out of him myself. Please update soon!
18lzytwner chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Very interesting start. Can't wait to see more from you. :)
aquadoozy chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
love it, can't wait for more, i've been looking for good pregnant/baby rapunzel, very hard to find. :)
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »