Reviews for Healing A Broken Heart
Guest chapter 51 . 11/16/2013
omg it was so sad, I love max but I love this story and it was worth the wait, hope you update your other stories soon
Huds2n chapter 49 . 2/20/2013
This was such an awesome chapter. I am glad that they are back on track and that the counseling session really helped them. Guilt is a hard thing to deal with but it can be dealt with more productively than with alcohol...I can't wait to see what the future holds but it sure looks like they are off to a great start...again! Great chapter!
hookedonfanfics chapter 49 . 2/19/2013
Awe. LOVED this! I dont know if you'll get this review. The way FF has been acting up. UGH
I'm so glad these two finally have worked things out ... and now have a BABY on the way. I love how you jumped forward. We (Jeddie fans) needed to see a good outcome after all the hard times for these two.
And how sweet is Max... "Cool. So waht does a uncle do?" :)
The Happy Donut chapter 48 . 1/3/2013
Wow Angel this was closure. I loved this chapter because of how real the emotions ran and how honest they were willing to be to make their marriage work. If only more people invested in their marriage this way...

This chapter, I have to say is quite timely too. I don't know if you've been reading about the gang-rape case in Delhi in the last 15 days but it has rattled me. It brought Janet's experience to life. I think it's amazing what raw talent like yours and a few good plot ideas can capture.

You're amazing! Please keep writing!
Huds2n chapter 48 . 1/3/2013
Wow that was amazing. What a difficult discussion to have with one another. Communication is the key to many things and they were both hurting but in different ways...the future looks good though...excellent chapter...as always :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 48 . 1/2/2013
Deep chapter. I'm glad to see them getting to the nitty gritty of all of this. It all makes sence when talked out. I'm also glad to see Eddie moving home!
Thanks for this new chapter! I needed a little down time after the holidays. Been so busy. Its nice to escape to our October Road for a bit! :) You're the best!
Guest chapter 47 . 12/1/2012
Omb. I was a huge Oct. Road fan and a bigger Janet and Eddie fan. I lve your fabric Anne I hope you post more soon I am hooked great wrighting
The Happy Donut chapter 47 . 11/26/2012
warm warm fuzzies in my tummy. so cute i loved the end. and i'm so glad they're getting along now. black friday sounds awful and as bad as our boxing day. poor eddie, i don't envy him at all.

my favourite part was him turning up with pizza. if i were janet i couldn't resist giving him a big old hug. for a second there i worried that the picture that tempted him to relapse, in his room would be a bad idea but looks like it's working out just fine;)

i hope he doesn't relapse. they need to start a family and right now they're a far cry away from it.

fantastic chapter!
The Happy Donut chapter 46 . 11/26/2012
I love this chapter! You and Huds are awesome! The rehab idea was ingenious. My most eye opening line was "Because we have no relationship" (mark to eddie) that's so true! It explains so much in my own life haha...

I am so glad that they are working at their marriage together. It would be a set up for failure if it was one sided. Sorry it took this long to review.

Amazing chapter!
hookedonfanfics chapter 47 . 11/20/2012
Ooo the light at the end of the tunnel. I can see it ! :) Great chapter. I love seeing how this is all unfolding. More please!
Huds2n chapter 47 . 11/19/2012
although it kills me what Janet and Eddie have gone through and all the pain that they have endured through this experience I am hopeful that they are on their way to healing...sometimes love does conquer all and in this case what they feel for each other will get them through until they can work through all the pain...you have done an amazing and wonderful job with this story Angel...simply stunning!
hookedonfanfics chapter 46 . 10/21/2012
Sniff sniff. I'm glad Mark got thru to Eddie and he is on his way to healing so he can fix things with Janet. What a touching chapter.
Happy Donut chapter 45 . 10/7/2012
LOL this chapter was AMAZING!

I love the whispered "i love yous" in the middle of the night. until that point I was beginning to think they were falling out of love with each other. Good to see they're still in love.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED how you wrote Eddie in this chapter. Turning to alcohol... how typical. And the surly bitter way he spoke... lol but then genuine, in-love eddie showing his true colours at the lawyer's office when he objected to the deal... oh you are just so talented!

I CANNOT BELIEVE you stopped just as it was going to get fun! Oh well I guess that means that you will have to provide us with another chapter asap...;)

You rock Angel!
hookedonfanfics chapter 45 . 10/7/2012
This chapter makes me so sad. However, it was really good! :) I love how committed Janet is to Eddie. Love the Intervention idea! Its the only hope for Eddie.
Huds2n chapter 45 . 10/5/2012
You are killing me you realize! I thought this chapter was so hard to read...the emotions of them both...the hurting it is so hard to read...I understand from both of their perspectives yet they are so far apart...it is good that Janet was able to get help but the words she spoke cut him so deeply...will he ever be able to get them out of his head...the intervention a great idea - perhaps forcing him to listen to her...he needs to let out his sorrow too...he needs to grief that loss as well as she does because their lives will never be the same again but it isn't something that can't be overcome...just incredibly difficult...they both need to be in that place of healing and Eddie simply isn't...I pray that Janet can fight through to him so they can begin to heal...my heart just breaks...you are one heck of a writer Angel! Although I know that I have told you that before! Well done!