Reviews for Origins The Bella Story
haloe026 chapter 33 . 10/1/2013
What kind of ending is this? :( you cant do that. :( where is the sequel? I read this awesome story over and over again... i want to know what is going to happen! This is pure torture. :(
Tokiohotelluver chapter 33 . 6/4/2013
*gasps* you have to put the sequel up soon! You can't just leave it there! I love this story please please please start posting the sequel!

Tokiohotelluver93
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Great chapter. You definitely should write a HG fic or something :)
Eloquence Decept chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
I still stare in awe at the chapter every time I wonder how you managed to divert this so far away from Twilight. Haha.
Eloquence Decept chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Lovely chapter. Finally got to read it!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
I love the gradual way that you transitioned it away from the old Twilight plotline. Really original.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Interesting twist of events. Haha. Really jam-packed, at least.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Once again, a great chapter. I hope that you don't mind that I only read one every couple of days. You were right. They're incredibly long, especially this one!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
The sex talk by Billy? HAHAHA!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Mace? Woah, there.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
It's just gettig more and more interesting the further that I go in. Wonderful chapter! :)
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Loved this chapter. I like the fact that you are using roman numerals to label your chapter. Maybe I will be able to count past ten now! :)
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Great chapter. I swear, this is so much better than the crap that is Twilight.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Ah. That sort of almost gang rape scene in Twilight...revised! I think that you wrote it a lot better than HER.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Hmm...don't really know what to say about this other than good job! :)