Reviews for Origins The Bella Story
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
I loved this story but its gotten to the point where there are just too many plot twists and story lines. There are too many characters and factors, its honestly getting confusing and really annoying. Should I even bother continuing to read?
TwilightRocks22 chapter 17 . 7/25/2015
Love this chapter!
robinhartjekees chapter 33 . 10/1/2013
What kind of ending is this? :( you cant do that. :( where is the sequel? I read this awesome story over and over again... i want to know what is going to happen! This is pure torture. :(
Tokiohotelluver chapter 33 . 6/4/2013
*gasps* you have to put the sequel up soon! You can't just leave it there! I love this story please please please start posting the sequel!

Tokiohotelluver93
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Great chapter. You definitely should write a HG fic or something :)
Eloquence Decept chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
I still stare in awe at the chapter every time I wonder how you managed to divert this so far away from Twilight. Haha.
Eloquence Decept chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Lovely chapter. Finally got to read it!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
I love the gradual way that you transitioned it away from the old Twilight plotline. Really original.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Interesting twist of events. Haha. Really jam-packed, at least.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Once again, a great chapter. I hope that you don't mind that I only read one every couple of days. You were right. They're incredibly long, especially this one!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
The sex talk by Billy? HAHAHA!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Mace? Woah, there.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
It's just gettig more and more interesting the further that I go in. Wonderful chapter! :)
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Loved this chapter. I like the fact that you are using roman numerals to label your chapter. Maybe I will be able to count past ten now! :)
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Great chapter. I swear, this is so much better than the crap that is Twilight.