Reviews for Long Distance
Snappher chapter 34 . 10/23/2013
Whew! I didn't read the whole last chapter earlier when I peEked least they r togethEr now! :). Yay! If u felt so inclineF to do an epi at one point...I'm thinking some slow growing, disfiguring type of cancer for gunny...then put him on morphine...he can be delirious and mumble about what he did...his caregiver can write it all down...then he can go into remission, be convicted, nd spend the rest of his miserable life being big bubba's boy toy in the pen. Works for me!
P.s. tell Ed he has a fuckton of making up to do.
Snappher chapter 24 . 10/23/2013
Omg, I'm in tears. I know this is just fiction, but all I can think about is Matthew Sheppard and what he must have suffered, and how does his mother even get up in the morning, knowing what her son went through? Mi am literally shaking and sobbing...I hate people.
Snappher chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
Yeah, I'm still here. Damn! Gotta know what happens to jasper.
Edward had a beating coming, but not so severely! That knee replacement could have cost him his job.
Gunny needs to meet item unfortunate accident. Just sayin...
Snappher chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Ok, I jumped to the last chapter and see they're not together. Read ur authors note, so I'm gonna wait and see what happens, as I only read one shots and stories that r complete. I probably have 150 stories on my faves list that the author never finished, and that shit breaks my heart!

Not sure if ill finish anyway. This is your story and your characters, and I respect that. I just kinda think Edward is a selfish dick and I'm glad jasper. is free of him at the end! Lol...I love your jasper, just think he can do better than Edward. :). intrigue me, so maybe u will write back. If not, take care of yourself. I'm moving to Portland in the next year, so maybe I will bump into you one say at a coffee shop and think, hmm, wonder if that stranger ever read any fanfiction?
Snappher chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Wtf? Edward thought about fucking him while he was unconscious? Wtf is Wong with him? Who thinks that shit? Egos, Emmett should have mauled him!
Snappher chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
It's hard for me to picture jasper as so wee! And Edward super manly? He must have gained some weight. Lol
Snappher chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Aww week! Fu better not fuck around with jasper...grrrrr
Snappher chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Ooh la la! Look, I've signed in for ya.

Wonder if eddies gonna get fresh? Hope so!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Alas, no shaving...but the stiffy was a nice surprise!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Dear lord, Edward with a fu Manchu? Eek, I hope he shaves in the next chapter!
sapphire80 chapter 34 . 9/22/2013
I enjoyed your story, it certainly had my emotions going all over the place
Despite everything that happened all the sick and twisted stuff, that wasn't what bothered me the most, it was Edward! I never despised a character so much XD he honestly didn't deserve Jasper and I didn't get that he loved Jasper, even when you showed softer parts that he did in his own way, from the start he rubbed me the wrong way in the way he thought and acted but I held on to the end cause despite him I enjoyed the story a lot but it was a close call ditching this barely half way in cause of him, sorry for the rant/praise! XD 3
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 34 . 4/15/2013
Excellent story, very well written;especially for being non-beta'd. Though I thoroughly enjoyed the "realness" of the story, I was sickened by the fact that things like this actually happen. I wasn't surprised, I know how truly evil some people can be to those they deem "unnatural." I really appreciate that you were able to provide us with a story that centered around "real life" while giving us romance, angst, and perseverance. Loved it, but hated that someone had to experience the tragedy you shared in the story.
CentauRita chapter 34 . 2/2/2013
Effen...gotta love Emmett! That is what good friends do for each other. They go out on a limb, to help getting you what you want or need.

Edward had better get something special for Emmett. For Emmett, got Edward what he wants and needed...this goes ditto for Jasper. Emmett, though, was more of the mind to make his little Bro'…happy, by giving Jasper what requires to keep on living...and that's...Edward.

It peeves me that Gunny, got both of them. Brutally beating Jasper to near death and ultimately, severing Edward from his career. All of the pain and suffering, being separated from one another...where is the justice in all of this!

I shiver to think of a smirking, smiling...Gunny...on the loose, with the ability to this there have been others in the past, even before it's just a matter of time until he does it again.

Thank you for sharing your talent and your time. I enjoyed the struggling journey between Edward and his boy, Jasper. Although, the injustice was a bit hard to swallow...I have also been at the receiving-end of that. It leaves a real bitter taste in your mouth. That's Life, it isn't always fair...So, I'll take Jasper's motto...'Fuck it and move on!' and, watch your 6 ;)

Take Care and Happy Writing,
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 33 . 2/2/2013
Edward protect and serve, through and through. He didn't lie when he told Jasper that he was married to his job, before starting a relationship with him. Edward didn't expect to fail in love...Jasper was easy to love. Deep down Edward's heart knows what it wants and can't live without…but will his heart or duty to his job…win?

At this point...protecting J.D. and his duty, looks to have, won.
CentauRita chapter 32 . 2/2/2013
Now, Edward, has three to look out for...Gunny, Emmett and the one that will more than likely, kill him, J.D. as Edward is in for a rude awakening from his heart.

If Edward doesn't go to Jasper and break up with him in person, face to face, he's not the man I think that he is.