Reviews for The Great Alphabet Meme Rossi, Reid
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
*snort* Yup. I've seen folks do really stupid things with wild animals. I've got a picture of me patting a tiger in Thailand. Not for one moment did I think that thing was tame, it was just tolerant of stupid humans. I think Reid is kinda the same. :D
AlexiCyn chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Powerful, and perfect. And yeah, the age thing can be a bit of a bitch. My dad was 24 years older than my mom... but they loved each other, so, it's all good.

Thanks for a couple of great fics.
Poet Wroet chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Hotch being sweet again. I like your Hotch! It's really the Hotch of the first few seasons - cocky, secretly funny, etc. Nowadays - after Haley, really - he's more weary, and he profiles from distance instead of from empathy.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I think Hotch is being REALLY sweet in this one.
mindgameplay chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
awesome..i love stories with confident,cheeky Reid!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
All three of these were fantastic. Your Rossi and Reid were written brilliantly in character. Loved them.
smiles2go chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Excellent! Love the intensity of the first chapter, a very real situation with an older lover. Love the cheeky Spencer and I agree he has a awkward persona he puts on to be underestimated. Great job!
pipinheart chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Reid is good at the verbal...
pipinheart chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Poor Spencer, he was so scared, and breaking the speed limit as well.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Hee. I love your various incarnations of Reid being much savvier and more socially astute than he is in a lot of fanfic.

He also knows the perfect way to, erm...calm things down, so to speak.

I think we see a bit of this Reid in "Uncanny Valley" in S5. It's nice to see him in fanfic, as well.

Yep, he's a panda all right...don't mess with him, but at the same time totally adorable when you're on his good side.
lolyncut chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Wow, where did you come up with the Gideon/Ryan comparision? That was priceless. Ried's comments come out of nowhere. Looking at him, one can't fathom he can some up with these one-line zingers. Thanks for the story.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I don't like slash of any kind, but I like R/R. I would rather them be friends, but hey, it's not my story. Your write Rossi so well. He and Reid have some funny lines on the show. Keep updating.
yaba chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Okay so I normally don't ship Dave/Spencer but omg that was hot and so spot on and all kinds of wonderful. great, great job :)

Yana
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
There is nobody like Reid!
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I am so glad that you showed what was happening with Hotch and Morgan and a bit of background.