Reviews for One shot: Unexpected
Suspended Disbelief chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is really angsty. It's fantastic. I love how your oneshots are open ended, but they feel complete.
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
goof stuff. I felt so bad for Damon in the end...
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
man that was HOT! lol your really good at writing bamon UST lol
SineadJane chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
wow that was awesome. please don't leave it as a one-shot, you vahe to carry on. your writing is amazing. i wish these two woulg get together on the show
Aurora B chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
So cute!

I hope you continue this story. Please, don't leave it as a one-shot!
astinkywriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
*Sniffs* so sweet!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Ok I get Bonnie B has to contemplate what Damon just told her, but come on girl it's Damon-freakin'-Salvatore! lol

I can see Bonnie taking forever and making Damon come after her to finish what they started. maybe even doing it on purpose lol.
ShyButterflyKiss chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Well at least he didn't make her forget! Anywho great one-shot as always, another one soon?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Infrena chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Ooh its sooo cute! I just love bamon!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Very nice:)
Princess0771 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wow! This was really good and very realistic. I can practically see this happening in the show (I hope this happens in the show) and this being the beginning of their relationship. I love that it's Damon that is sure of himself and what he wants as a opposed to Bonnie being the one the initiate their romantic relationship. I love that Bonnie is the one that has the sit back and reflect on if this is what she wants or not. I really love that about this fanfic.

I hope if you find the time and the muse that'll you'll do a sequal that takes place maybe weeks and/or months past this where Bonnie has thought about it and she runs over to the Boarding House and Damon opens the door and she just plants one on him. IMO, that would be the perfect way for Bonnie to show Damon that she's ready.

But anyway, great fic and I hope you'll write a sequal or add another chapter.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was a pretty nice story :)
FiestyEva chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is so damn good esp the ending, and unexpected Bamon kiss occurring! you shoud keep it going!

~Eva~
mehr03 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
awesome...loved this one-shot...hope u will write more about them..thks and gudluck