Reviews for The Path Not Taken Paves The Way
Only1ToniD chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Wow... It's funny. For all the obsession with Shanshu, I was always more interested in curse fixing... I always felt much like this fic... making Angel human would take away something intrinsically Angel... He'd be Liam again only out of his time, but still sans-purpose... What I loved about Angel being human was the possibility of a BAngel reunion & the possibilities Joss ignored about that aspect of the demon... If the aspect he took on from the demon was to regenerate stronger... Then for all that he was mortal, he was still gonna be a supernatural human in the end and thus fully capable of remaining Buffy's perfect partner! But hey, that's just my opinion! Regardless, I loved this story and just wanted you to know!
serenitychaos114 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Wow, great story. Can't believe I'v missed it for so long. I love how realistic the internal monologue is. Thanks!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Cool and thanks for writing.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Beautiful job with this oneshot. I love that you match the mood of the show, both with your funny comments (since Buffy can't be Buffy without witty dialogue) and your happy-yet-not-happy-ever-after ending. There are so many poetic lines that I just adored especially at the end.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was such a hauntingly beautiful story. So often BA stories end with Angel becoming human and then "happily ever after." The way you ended this was so much more original and satisfying. And honest.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awesome fic, really loved that they end up together like they should :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, a simply beautiful story. Not what I expected when I first started reading, but good nonetheless.
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wonderful story! Read on the IWRY Marathon 2010.

I really liked the description of the wedding. 'When she says I do to an ex-vampire, standing in a tiny building that feels like it could collapse around them at any moment, with only the sun and the ocean and an old priest to bear witness, it's not the wedding she always wanted. But it feels like the most perfect dream.'

Yes, Angel as a human could be diffident and move away from Buffy (he never learned to enjoy what was given to him, always looking for ways to retreat).

I was very sorry for Buffy after her dreams of life with Angel and their baby. And when Angel told her about Connor ... - poor Buffy (

"Together, they are strong.

She'll never let him forget." - great finale.

Thanks for the great story)) and I look forward to update 'From The Ashes' too!
CaptScarlett chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Always a pleasure to read your stuff. (Hope you update Ashes soon.)