Reviews for Alchemist Harry
Angel Thera chapter 5 . 5/31
This is interesting. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.
Jostanos chapter 5 . 5/24
*chuckles* Albie Dumb-ass-door is really in trouble now!
He has been warned repeatedly about what may happen if he forced Harry to goto Hogwarts and now?

Anyway... I am glad that Setsuna is able to help Harry with his new wings.
I am also pleasantly surprised that there are two Negima characters in this story.

I read you AN concerning the off site reviewer saying that 'Harry was a bully on the train'.. That is not the case, in my opinion.

Harry was in that compartment first and was reading a book when wad rudely interrupted by Ron Weasel-ly who wanted to chat with him and find out if he was the ' Missing Boy-Who-Lived'.
Harry, like anybody who is/was in the middle of reading, became annoyed with Ron and flat out told him that he may sty in his compartment _if_ he stays quiet.

Did Ron remain quiet? No he didn't. He didn't like being ignored and kept bothering Harry who, in turn, warned the ginger idiot to shut up or leave, then continued reading his book.
When Weasel-ly ignored Harry's final warning.. Harry grabbed his belongings and left the compartment stating that had has enough of the idiot's prattle and was moving to a more sane and serene compartment.
_That_ compartment belonged to Setsuns and Konoka, who welcomed him and did not bother him.

In fact.. they had a pleasant conversation and k.o.'d both a blonde idiot and the ginger idiot who insulted them and annoyed Harry greatly.

Just to let you know... there is nothing wrong with either blondes or gingers. It is just those two Harry Potter characters, in various stories, that are annoying and idiotic.
Nightgazer333 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Why'd you make Harry such an Ass?
Crazybuu chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
This is great.
Dead Turtle chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Wow, that edginess. That wizarding world bashing.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it?
Dead Turtle chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
...Wow, yet another edgy!Harry. How original.

And it's such a joy to see authors adding random characters from another series just because he wants his self-insert to bang them.
Bakajin chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
A very interesting story, I hope you keep your inspiration. Harry seems a bit harsh, but then again, he's been raised differently so one can't say it's out of character can they?
Saturnblue chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
In a way it may be a disadvantage to announce this piece of new especially about the world he came from but at the same time it could count as a good move. By announcing this it made people in the wizard world know his stand in the war of wizard world. By not sugar coating the words he pretty much telling them he will not be their puppet to do as they pleased and he will not solve their problem for them either. Also, he let the magical Britain know the crimes Dumbledore had committed and if Dumbledore along with the weasely family keep bothering him then more dirt will be displayed in the news for the populace.

It's funny to see the Setsuna and Harry able to set Ronald and Draco into a compromising position. I wonder what was their reaction upon waking up or the people who found them in that position. I'm sure there will be rumors on those two's situation in the train. There is bound to be people passing by saw their position. Setsuna and Konoka remind me of the characters in Neitherworld "Disgaea 3" Game.

I hope the new found trio will have a grant adventure and maybe find some worthy people to be friend with or ally with if needed. No matter the place allies and friends is needed and trust is the foremost if things goes successfully.
toawinged chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
so far this story is realy good, i do think that harry was too abrasive to ron on the train but not a bully and not too far since he is 11 and in a aggravating situation, i hope konoka and setsuna get harry to lighten up a bit and wonder at where the relationship will go. also will more negima characters appear
firelordeg chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
i love this story thank you for sharing please continue to update as soon as life allows
Orchamus chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Cool, so now there's another reason for Setsuna to be close to Harry, and thus eventually Konoka. Perhaps they'll ALL go to Harry's world...
Kalladin1989 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Great story. very interesting. Hope to see more soon
whitedorumon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
lol what a plot device.

"The magical device takes nearly 10 years to complete"

...Really... -_-
TheLastNanaya chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Huh will there be more characters from Negima? Because honestly it actually surprised that those two actually goes to Hogwarts.
pokemon-35055 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012