Reviews for Alchemist Harry
Nightgazer333 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Why'd you make Harry such an Ass?
Crazybuu chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
This is great.
Dead Turtle chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Wow, that edginess. That wizarding world bashing.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it?
Dead Turtle chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
...Wow, yet another edgy!Harry. How original.

And it's such a joy to see authors adding random characters from another series just because he wants his self-insert to bang them.
Bakajin chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
A very interesting story, I hope you keep your inspiration. Harry seems a bit harsh, but then again, he's been raised differently so one can't say it's out of character can they?
Saturnblue chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
In a way it may be a disadvantage to announce this piece of new especially about the world he came from but at the same time it could count as a good move. By announcing this it made people in the wizard world know his stand in the war of wizard world. By not sugar coating the words he pretty much telling them he will not be their puppet to do as they pleased and he will not solve their problem for them either. Also, he let the magical Britain know the crimes Dumbledore had committed and if Dumbledore along with the weasely family keep bothering him then more dirt will be displayed in the news for the populace.

It's funny to see the Setsuna and Harry able to set Ronald and Draco into a compromising position. I wonder what was their reaction upon waking up or the people who found them in that position. I'm sure there will be rumors on those two's situation in the train. There is bound to be people passing by saw their position. Setsuna and Konoka remind me of the characters in Neitherworld "Disgaea 3" Game.

I hope the new found trio will have a grant adventure and maybe find some worthy people to be friend with or ally with if needed. No matter the place allies and friends is needed and trust is the foremost if things goes successfully.
toawinged chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
so far this story is realy good, i do think that harry was too abrasive to ron on the train but not a bully and not too far since he is 11 and in a aggravating situation, i hope konoka and setsuna get harry to lighten up a bit and wonder at where the relationship will go. also will more negima characters appear
firelordeg chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
i love this story thank you for sharing please continue to update as soon as life allows
Orchamus chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Cool, so now there's another reason for Setsuna to be close to Harry, and thus eventually Konoka. Perhaps they'll ALL go to Harry's world...
Kalladin1989 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Great story. very interesting. Hope to see more soon
whitedorumon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
lol what a plot device.

"The magical device takes nearly 10 years to complete"

...Really... -_-
TheLastNanaya chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Huh will there be more characters from Negima? Because honestly it actually surprised that those two actually goes to Hogwarts.
pokemon-35055 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
nice
RebeliousOne chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
I love this new find! I really hope you continue this since I have not read anything like it before.
thunder18 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012