Reviews for Alchemist Harry
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 4/3
This is just really interesting keep it up
KrisB-71854 chapter 5 . 3/17
I'd actually like to see more of this one. I'd agree with a few others that Harry seems to come off as an ass. That's mainly because he isn't there to learn or make friends. His family was basically bullied or annoyed into it.

Although Harry seems to be coming off as rather harsh, I'd hope that he would at least be remotely interested in the subject matter. O.k. he might not really care too much at this point in time, but he has no clue what the Hogwarts magic could do for him.

I'd actually enjoy seeing this with TR ordering his minions to avoid Harry and leave the child alone. The only one that would bug him would end up being Draco, which all the adults would just sigh over, but hey that's just one of those annoying school things. Considering that he will have the same sort of relationship with Ron and the Weasleys, TR's faction should be rather pleased.

At this point in time, it'll be Fudge and those that have been worshiping Harry just cause that will be wanting him to stay regardless of his own wishes.

It would be amusing if Harry assisted TR if only so that TR could ensure that the ministry wouldn't be sending anyone else to drag him or his family back. TR would be motivated to keep that promise.

So is this also a slight Negima cross as well? This would be far before Negi ever showed up. It would be like 4 years or so before hand. It surprisingly works out rather well. Konoka was sent to the school to protect her and her dad and grandpapa had been avoiding teaching her about magic to keep her safe. In this verse, she got attacked and they couldn't just mind wipe her.

They had to send her somewhere to train up. The attack was likely an internal Japanese political issue between the grandpapa's faction and the dad's faction.

I enjoyed the winged Harry bit and the bonding with Setsuna. If you needed ideas on where to go, I'd enjoy both Setsuna and Konoka hooking up with him. Konoka and Setsuna are a set at the moment. Setsuna has a thing for Konoka other than just the bodyguard thing. At least this time around, Konoka will have her best friend with her at her side.

I can see them basically avoiding returning home because of various unnamed threats. Now, if they ask permission, I could see them traveling with Harry to visit his family over the holidays.

Actually, the Negi verse is already in contact with one magical world. It was supposedly a subdimension anchored on Mars if I recall correctly. Now, that's what you call really going all out to remain secret.

Since the two girls are Negima girls, they really need to come across the pactio magic. I know that's not something Hogwarts would ever teach. It basically empowers a mudane with a magical artifact to fight as their sworn servant/protector. I can also be used to power up other magicals and it seemed to be used as a potential enagement thing as well. That part seemed to be more that those that were pactioed were just around each other for years and everyone expected them to hook up anyway so they tended to marry and make it all offical. That's the way that I tended to think of it.

That'd work well with the girls visiting with him over the Summers or just trying to learn magic that Hogwarts doesn't do, but her dad or grand dad had included books for them to study.

Grand dad was always trying to engage Konoka to a mundane so she'd be protected and out of the magical world. He might not be happy with them hooking up with Harry, but they'd be removed from their magical world. His world seems just as magical though. O.k. the magic is limited to the mana and alchemists, but you know what I mean.

That's why I'm confused on why he wants to give up any usage of magic right off. It could be handy to him back home. I wonder what he will think of the magical plants, magical animals, and potions classes. I can see reasons why he could say that they'd be useless to him as those magical plants and animals don't exist back home so the potions don't exist.

I've always been mixed on how potions and the alchemist potions differ though. The required to have a mana to mix things up is usually part of the basics though.

You set this one up rather well for those three to skip town as soon as they can. I'd actually like for Harry to be surprised at some part of magic's usefulness. Not that its enough for him to stick around, but hey that's just too useful not to take home with him. Hey, if his staff acts as a focus, he might be able to teach others from home this form of magic as well.
isis424 chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
MORE!
!
!
Have a Little Feith chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Okay, while this Harry is somewhat of an ass, he does have a point, in a cynical or nihilistic way. I wish this was still updating... Wonder what caused you to stop...? Do you think you could get a chapter out for my Birthday on the 27th of this month? Or is this too short of notice?

Either way, I look forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be. I also hope that it doesn't fight you.
yukicrewger2 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I have a feeling that Harry will leave Hogwarts due to the events of either the fourth book (although Moldywart's knowledge that Harry doesn't give a shit might keep the boy out of the thing) or the fifth book when Umbitch gets involved and Harry decides that the school isn't worth it.
Angel Thera chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
This is interesting. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.
Jostanos chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
*chuckles* Albie Dumb-ass-door is really in trouble now!
He has been warned repeatedly about what may happen if he forced Harry to goto Hogwarts and now?

Anyway... I am glad that Setsuna is able to help Harry with his new wings.
I am also pleasantly surprised that there are two Negima characters in this story.

I read you AN concerning the off site reviewer saying that 'Harry was a bully on the train'.. That is not the case, in my opinion.

Harry was in that compartment first and was reading a book when wad rudely interrupted by Ron Weasel-ly who wanted to chat with him and find out if he was the ' Missing Boy-Who-Lived'.
Harry, like anybody who is/was in the middle of reading, became annoyed with Ron and flat out told him that he may sty in his compartment _if_ he stays quiet.

Did Ron remain quiet? No he didn't. He didn't like being ignored and kept bothering Harry who, in turn, warned the ginger idiot to shut up or leave, then continued reading his book.
When Weasel-ly ignored Harry's final warning.. Harry grabbed his belongings and left the compartment stating that had has enough of the idiot's prattle and was moving to a more sane and serene compartment.
_That_ compartment belonged to Setsuns and Konoka, who welcomed him and did not bother him.

In fact.. they had a pleasant conversation and k.o.'d both a blonde idiot and the ginger idiot who insulted them and annoyed Harry greatly.

Just to let you know... there is nothing wrong with either blondes or gingers. It is just those two Harry Potter characters, in various stories, that are annoying and idiotic.
Nightgazer333 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Why'd you make Harry such an Ass?
Crazybuu chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
This is great.
Dead Turtle chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Wow, that edginess. That wizarding world bashing.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it?
Dead Turtle chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
...Wow, yet another edgy!Harry. How original.

And it's such a joy to see authors adding random characters from another series just because he wants his self-insert to bang them.
Bakajin chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
A very interesting story, I hope you keep your inspiration. Harry seems a bit harsh, but then again, he's been raised differently so one can't say it's out of character can they?
Saturnblue chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
In a way it may be a disadvantage to announce this piece of new especially about the world he came from but at the same time it could count as a good move. By announcing this it made people in the wizard world know his stand in the war of wizard world. By not sugar coating the words he pretty much telling them he will not be their puppet to do as they pleased and he will not solve their problem for them either. Also, he let the magical Britain know the crimes Dumbledore had committed and if Dumbledore along with the weasely family keep bothering him then more dirt will be displayed in the news for the populace.

It's funny to see the Setsuna and Harry able to set Ronald and Draco into a compromising position. I wonder what was their reaction upon waking up or the people who found them in that position. I'm sure there will be rumors on those two's situation in the train. There is bound to be people passing by saw their position. Setsuna and Konoka remind me of the characters in Neitherworld "Disgaea 3" Game.

I hope the new found trio will have a grant adventure and maybe find some worthy people to be friend with or ally with if needed. No matter the place allies and friends is needed and trust is the foremost if things goes successfully.
toawinged chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
so far this story is realy good, i do think that harry was too abrasive to ron on the train but not a bully and not too far since he is 11 and in a aggravating situation, i hope konoka and setsuna get harry to lighten up a bit and wonder at where the relationship will go. also will more negima characters appear
firelordeg chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
i love this story thank you for sharing please continue to update as soon as life allows