Reviews for The Woods
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
(Adopts a Texan accent; is from Wisconsin) Aaaww, this is just too good! (Accent over)

Love thiiiis! Though it did make me conscious of how ugly I am, which is why I typically ignore 2nd person perspective stories, especially fanfics. But I'll suck it up. Who knows, maybe this "me" and I have something in common! My Mom does like to bake, and I do love putting keys between my fingers and practicing my weak jabs! (Punches air) Ehh ehh ehh! Take that, rapists! Fear my keys! They unlock the door to my apartment AND my stepdad's car! Should I really have told you all that, rapist!? (Punches air more)
Silver Star chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
I really wish you would update this. This is the best Scabior story I have ever read. And I mean the absolute, ultimate, 100% best ever.

Please continue this. I really, really want to read more.
Scabior's Minx chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Please dear, on behalf of all the Scabior fangirls on this site (including myself), please update this. I really want to read what happens next.
Lisa Grant chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Please update this little gem, you've updated another story recently so we know you're out there! Haha, really, it's up to you, but I speak for myself and I'm sure others who'd love to see what happens next! Hoping you're okay, Lisa :) x
AwesomeKitteh chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
*cough cough* you need to get back on track *cough cough*
Fruitlessberry chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
They are so cute together
RopedMeASparrow chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
I definitely like this version better than the last chapter because I couldn't stand the idea of Scabior not being affected by her at least a little bit. He just seemed so cold. The way you have it is good because it could go anywhere.
Dragon MoonX chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Silly me. The review I left for chaper twelve was before I noticed that you had changed chapter twelve and continued this fic. :p

Anyway, I'm curious to see what'll happen next now that chapter twelve has been changed. To be honest, I love this story but I didn't quite like where the original version of chapter twelve was going, seeing as how it was looking more like Scabior was just going to hand me over to the ministry without really caring about me at all. But erasing all memory of him... What'll happen now? I look forward to another update.

Hopefully Scabior and I can find a way to be together somehow in this fic. I really want to see it end that way.

Dragon
Dragon MoonX chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Please continue this story. Pretty please?

I absolutely love this story (and Scabior). I've always wanted a Scabior/reader fic but I've never been able to find one until now. I just can't get enough of this story. So since I don't have the internet at home, I decided to print this fic and take it home with me. :)

This fic is like a Christmas present to me. I just love it so much. And I really liked the house on the beach Scabior has, and how I got to spend time with him there. The image of the beach and the sunset was so beautiful and being with him in such a lovely setting was the best. It gives me such a warm, loving feeling inside, and puts wonderful mental images in my mind.

Please say you'll continue this story. It has to be one of the best I've ever read.

Dragon
Dann chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Great! please update soon!
NothingMoreThanStories chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
more?
please? :)
Yu-chan823 chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
.SCABIOR.

PLEASE CONTINUE.

Ursella chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
It really really has to continue... REALLY
Ursella chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
you can't leave me like this! You HAVE to continue! I read the whole thing at one time and now that I've arrived at this point you can't stop the history! It's simply great, and I feel so betrayed with this last chapter lol XD I never expected the twist which only make it even greater, pleasepleaseplease continue!
AutumnKrystal chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Duuuude.. You played me like a fool. I was like 'OMIGOSH, hes so awesome. How she wrote him. YUMMY!' And then... 'THE heck? Nooooo how could you *dies*'. Can't wait for the next chapter. :3 Write it soon? :D