Reviews for Iris
Dessylyly chapter 5 . 3/27
This is wonderful but I think Mai would just be like cool and composed on the outside and "i expected this" kind of. Azula and Ty Lee shipped Maiko so...
dannyalvian68 chapter 20 . 2/24
Omg xD
Please please please make more Maiko fanfic like thiss:3
Moonlight Keeper chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
I think I would have rather preferred him fainting than the grief he had to go though because DAMN THAT HURT.

Have I ever told you how great you are at capturing emotion?

Don't worry Zuzu, they're safe now.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Ah, Ty Lee. I don't think you want him fainting any time soon.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
(In case you were wondering, I read most of these chapters yesterday while I was offline and typed most of these reviews yesterday too, so that's how come these reviews are coming in so quickly.)

Oh. Oh now I see. But it still aches. ;-;
Moonlight Keeper chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Oh god. Oh god no. I sense foreshadowing. The bad kind.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
I'm a sucker for the very few Mai&Warden bonding stories.

Oh Zuko, if only you knew.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Now if the story's complete, usually I wait a while and read a couple of chapters before I review, to determine if it's a good story and figure what I want to say, so that explains why I haven't before, and why I might throw some of the previous chapters' info into this review.

First of all, yes, you have every right to be proud of this chapter because I can literally feel Zuko's emotions myself and it really expresses loss and aching even though he hasn't even left yet. The only feeling of lying to a loved one can bring.

I've seen this story a couple of times before, but never really though of it until last night when I thought: "Hey, what if Mai really WAS pregnant during Boiling Rock?"

Now curious and knowing a long and well written story could explain that, I went back here to check it out and god was I right to do so.

I find all the characters written almost perfectly and I can very easily imagine what is going on and where they are and why they're doing it. I liked how in the previous chapter you had the ever so cheerful Ty Lee express how serious the situation is. It really sets the mood. And the way you express Mai's emotions are so spot-on I can't begin to describe.

Overall a very, very great and well-written story so far. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
What happens next? I want to find out how Gaang and Iroh are gonna react to finding out. Update soon!
X chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
Oh my friggen' gosh. Why is/are there no sequel(s) to this? Why is there no epilogue? Why aren't there any recent stories? This story was amazing! I NEED MORE!

Bad Wolf Baybe chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Why is this the last chapter? I demand more! It's too good to stop!
General Ripper chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Has anyone noticed that Fire Nationals stay consistently pale skinned?
General Ripper chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Yeah, there's a reason why Pelican Bay isn't co-ed.
General Ripper chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
They didn't show Zuko worrying because it would take up to much time.
General Ripper chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
So Azula is gay for Mai in addition to Ty Lee. That really doesn't surprise me.