Reviews for Memorial
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love it
krazyqt392 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I know I'm totally late with this, but wow! You're writing is amazing. Everything feels so real and natural, like it could actually happen. I love everything you write so much!
HisEmeraldEyes94 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
WOW...the first half of this story made me cry like a baby and then when i read the second half it made me laugh. You sure know how to keep our emotions rolling and thats what i love about your writing
WhitneySalvatore chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
omg i cried through about half of it. so good.
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
towards the middle of the memorial i started to tear
shehadastory chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
absolutely lovely! i loved everything about this it made my heart hurt and flutter at the same time. i hope eli and clare are together forever
DegrassiSunshine chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great story! At first, it seemed weird that Sav is the one wo died, since he hardly knows she exist. But I guess it makes sense, because of Ali although a freinds girlfrends freinds boyfreind is a pretty distant. I thought you might kill of Adam or KC but this worked just as well. Although I dont agree with the ending, because didn't he reject Clare because he knew she was upset from the divorce (and the hoarding, of course) but it seems like a death would be just as-if not more- tramatic.
teameliforever chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
u have to make a stoey out of this i was sad to hear that sav died but i would like to hear how alli is doing u know?
stydiaXspoby chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was soo sad. I would cry my eyes out if Sav were to die on the show! I loved this!
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
It gives me such a thrill to receive an email notification saying that you've posted something. You really are one of the best Eclare writers out there. Not only do you keep true to the characters, but your grasp on dialogue and interactions is spot-on. I loved your interweaving of Eli's memories of both Sav and Julia, and the talk between Eli and Helen was the highlight of the whole fic. Your attention to detail is really superior and what makes these stories terrific. Case in point: the possibility of Sav/Eli being roommates and the little line about the tradition of Muslim funerals. Well done and I can't wait until you post again.
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
loved it so bittersweet!
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was just so beautiful.
tiffspiff chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I was so close to crying! It was so good!
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was both heartwrenching and heartwarming. I've got tears in my eyes now, thanks to you.

To be honest, I thought it was going to be Adam. I was surprised it was Sav, but I could definitely see it happening on the show. There's a rumor going around that someone is supposed to die; I never gave Sav much thought until I read this. It would definitely be a shocker, I think.
kimberleyx chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was really good. I was crying at the beginning just because I know what it's like to lose a friend at a young age. But then I smiled towards the end. Great job :)