Reviews for The Good Life
Titatovenaares chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
I really hope you update soon.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
I liked it please update more
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
When are you going to finish this?
maltese chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
Why the sudden halt? I really enjoyed this! The idea is great and well written!

I'm at the most least expecting that the fentons and his (Danny)'s friends will freak out, denying the truth, complain about everything about how wrong it is, won't accept it, things get brutal, yelling, crying, weeping, some emotional crap like that, and they became distant and somehow Daniel got closer to Vlad.

But well, I guess because you are an exceptional writer that can easily slide ;)
maltese chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Okay I know I probably review at the end but I just really have to do this.

I'm no whiz at french but I certainly know what the last one meant :3 aww Vladdie you are so romantic :D

Good so far :D Can't wait to read next chapters!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
This is the most funniest and interesting story to read! I definitely look forward to see what may happen between the two! The drama is just perfect! Please continue! _
Andthensome14 chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
I love this story! Please continue it!
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 19 . 2/28/2012
I'm really enjoying this. I hope you continue. :)
Captain Mabe chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
Love this story, hope you update soon!
Ohmy chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh goodness, I do love this story to pieces. I would like to draw some fanart of this!
Amaterasu Masami chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
tick tick BOOM! Love this story it's flippin adorable lovliness! Are you gonna update cuz that would be peaches too
SilverMajix chapter 19 . 10/10/2011
xD Danny can get Vlad to do anything xD this is awesome! can't wait for the next chapter
Diana Prince chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
Yeah a new chapter thanks for the update. Poor Vlad Danny is going to sexless ha ha ha. Hope that Masters will get to be mayor and enjoy every minute of it.
Rosie-lol chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
This chapter made me happy! I like to read Vlad's and Danny's little private moments. It's so cute and makes me extremely happy XD
Rosie-lol chapter 18 . 10/4/2011
I have a feeling that Sam is secreatly a yaoi fangirl. :D Happy that you updated this story after a very long time. That Dracula comment that Sam made cracked me up. Wonder what's going to happen next in Vladacula.