Reviews for Two Ends of the Spectrum
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 9/12/2017
Dear heavens I just saw this was last updated in 2013!?

By the way, miss awesome lemon writer, my whole town burned to the ground with that scene. The sun was ashamed of itself when this chapter...peaked. So much glorious heat just washed over everything and it was incredible.

Dude Bya is gonna turn into a hollow god. This one definitely needs an update when your muse feels up to it.
Pssst! *whispers* Bribe her with chocolate!
I know Spunky likes rain; if I could I'd make it rain all the time.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
Fascinating!
I love your work so much!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 9/12/2017
Very sweet chapter. This is the one that explains what Bya and Byakuya really are. Pretty much the turtle and the shell he had to make.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
A divine hollow... I can totally see that.

*depraved giggles* I don't know when, but I do know there's an exquisite lemon coming along ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 9/12/2017
Can we all just take a moment here and collectively wish for Aizen's dick to rot off?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 9/12/2017
Omg freakin Aizen!
At least they have realised they're connected.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 9/12/2017
The turtle and the shell
Stuck in the depths of hell
Even when torn apart
They have Renji's heart

*mutters* should really get some sleep
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
Oh shit. I know who's in the doorway and there's about to be a whole mess of trouble!

O..M..G that was sexy and hot and omg so wonderful!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
Awww they're destabilising because they've been apart so long!
(I don't know if I spelled destabilising right; it's what the phone gave me but it looks weird. Destabilization hmmm)

Omg 3:59 am? You're addictive ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 9/12/2017
Omg Bya's a turtle!
Ok stick with me for a sec- Bya is the soft, vulnerable center, exposed to all. Byakuya in Hueco Mundo is the cold, hard shell that's supposed to keep the tender insides safe. But the delicate inside was forcibly separated from the protective shell. (Picturing a cartoon here)

See, I can operate just fine without sleep *tries to light phone like cigarette* hmmm, maybe not.

Hey, is there a story like this with Ren split? I know Woman in Me, but I mean maybe like the Inuzuri street gets split from how Renji had to change in Academy and Gotei to protect himself.
Renji would still be badass lieutenant and properly respectful, while Ren would be the street tough that had to survive all kinds of shit including selling his body to support his pack, and he hoards food, and/or maybe he desperately seeks approval from someone 'above his station' or if Bya tries taking care of him/feeding him, Ren thinks he 'owes' him...
(it's kinda sick how much I'm willing to focus on the 'stray dog' aspect of this man I love so much)
SO.
MANY.
ISSUES!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
Ichi's awesome. He explained Renji's actions in a way that made sense so Bya would understand.
Awww his birthday story was sad :(
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
He's so innocent and confused and I just wanna hug him!
It's clear how hurt he is that nobody likes him. *sniffle*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
Damn Bya took Ren's words to heart.
Ren was just trying not to take advantage, but probably shouldn't have said 'weak'
Really hurt his feelings. He doesn't want to be that monster anymore, and it pains him not to be liked as he is.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
Poor thing's breaking my heart.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
"You can't make my Renji leave!" Byakuya said, frowning, "only I can make him leave. But I insist that he is going to stay right where he is! Renji is my boyfriend and we can be together all we want to. I want you to leave."
So adorable I literally squeaked!

He's so adorable in a sweet innocent way, it's almost painful. Like how he got hurt when he didn't think Ren liked kissing him, and how he doesn't want to be like before.
This causes Bya a lot of angst; he's just expressing emotion, and everyone tells him it's wrong *getting teary*