Reviews for The Island
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Probably One Of The Best Lomille Fanfics Ive Ever Read! Wayyy...Too Funny! Haha..3
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I watch BET my fav show is The game and i am only 15 will now but i don't think anoyone on BET talks like that! And CAmille did not cheat on him she was causght up in the moment! But other than that really funny chapter!
ShyPrincessgurl chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was so FREAKING LOL!
FuzzyVampireNinjaTeddyBear chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
that was down~right hilarious!
Citylights at Midnight chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Haha loved it very good, I liked the way he talked :)
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Okay, I just HAD to start my reviewing here. I wanted to reread most of your one-shot before I reviewd them, and I remembered this one as being pretty awesome.

The first paragraph is perfect. Not only does it describe Logan well, it also describes some people I know... -_- I almost peed my pants laughing at the rest. And I think the ending was really cute. I'm definitely glad I reread this!
TeamCargan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
OMG! GHETTO LOGAN! I can't get that outta my head! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! Ha-ha! Everytime I see Logan, I'm gonna think about this. Thanks so much for making my day. *stifled laugh* Ghetto Logan... Ha...
C.C. Nyde chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Bahahahahaha! This is freaking hilarious! 'The Island'! Where do you come up with this stuff? Amazing!
Living Life and Loving It chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I LOVED THIS. It took me forever to read because i kept closing my eyes, imagining logan dressed like that, and busting out laughing. SO FUNNEH! the thought of logan 'studying' for his ghettoness by watching BET cracks me up. i felt really bad for him when he started crying because everyone was laughing at him but i was laughing again when camille got mesmerized by his booty. TWAS AWESOME.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
im definitely a kogan person, but this was too cute to pass up.

thats really cute that logan did that. jeez, if HE can join a gym and be able to get all of THAT i m SOOOO joining a gym.

i could just imagine it...the ass i mean hahaha.

i really didnt like the whole haircut and wardrobe change though...just not for me...i like the skinny jeans, sneakers, sweater vests logan.

but still...just imagining THAT ASS!

lol. even though this was lomille...i liked it :)
KasumiHakuraHikari chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
"The Island"? Seriously? Why? I can understand people's laughter, definitely, but what I can't understand is why in the world would he do that? Haha! That was so out of character for him. He's suposed to be the lovable nerd. I don't understand his motivation at all, not that I'm laughing at you as a writer. I wouldn't do that. But still, so unusual, and Camille was kind of disturbing. Ok, more than kinda.
stilinskhey chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
OH MY GOD! Ghetto Logan is my new favorite thing ever! ;)

Also, I have two songs that remind me of Logan and Camille. I know, random. But I just thought I should tell you. Maybe inspiration! :) the first one is tonight by the Jonas Brothers. The second is Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts. ;)3
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
HA!

lol, that, my friend, was FAN-TAS-TIC.

lol, but omg i felt SOOOOO bad for logie!

YOU EMBARASSED HIM :P

lol awww :(

*gasp*

camille still has...

...

FEELINGS.

she was staring at his booty!

how dare u...stare at my man's butt...

jk, lol but awww feel sooo bad for poor logie! :(

...i know this was just one of those im bored so i will right a short story kinda things, but if u ever wanna possibly continue it, i will be following! lol.

poor logie.

but i did overall get a real kick outta it!

good job!(:

lol
Starbucks3894 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
BAHAHAHAHA! Ghetto Logan! LOVE! I was seriously waiting for someone to write something like this. Cause that single line is epic. ;)

Great job.
Igettvgeeks chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I don't even have words. Except for these words here now.

That was funny. I liked it. It made me appreciate Logan the way he is. :)

Just kidding. It was funny to see him go to that extreme. It was certainly something that Logan wouldn't do on the show.

I liked that it was from Camille's POV. She seemed to be enjoying it and I thought you wrote her well. It was interesting to see her think about Logan's body in the way that they show the guys appreciating girls. If that makes sense in a "G" rated way.

I loved that Carlos was going to pants Logan.

I felt really bad for Logan when he lost his pants and he got so embarrassed.

I liked the end. I don't want more out of this. It was fun for what it was, you know?

It was a fun little moment in fanfiction land. That's what one shots are for. Great job with it!