Reviews for Truth and Lies
please chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Hurry up with the next chapter
kkfyfe47 chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Yeah! Good! Very, very good! I like it a whole bunch and I hope you continue! Thanks for the wonderful Read!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
hmm only 2 chapters and already I am curious for more. please update soon! it has been well over a year since the last update. please don't stop now.
kariza2013 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
please write more
deadlycute17 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
it's nice :)) please update! :))
valenme96 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
please keep writing this story.
Jenny Thang chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
gimmee more chapters
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I like this idea.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
No offence intended but are you going to continue this story it is really good
Avid Reader chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I saw your call for Help and since FFnet is starting another round of the fic hunting that got place back there in 2002/2003, when they deleted tons of fics without further notice, I'm here to encourage you to sign the petition http / www change org / petitions / fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net (just put the dots on the right places) and share the petition with everyone you can reach. Please spread the news! Every author is posting a new chapter that's not really a chapter, but a call to people to sign it (You're not engaged in this campain, but you could add it here, I'm sure it's gonna help). Right now we have 20.568 signatures. Please help!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
what happens next is all i can think
AiRaine3 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
hmm interesting~ more please~! :D
AyameRose chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
its a bit to early to tell but i will be watching to make my decision later
Kailee Nakamaru chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
It's really intriguing. :3 I really hope you continue this story. Perhaps something you could do is just start writing. Don't pay attention too much to words and grammar. That can cause an idea that makes you really WANT to write sometimes. At least, that's how I see it.
Fezes are cool chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Cool, please update again soon