Reviews for It's Finally Over
lupita leal chapter 42 . 3/24
me encant tu historia,por favor siguela, gracias.
Sarah chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
i LOVE the new series idea... that would be hilarious!
Sarah chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
i LOVED your quiet airship comment... everyone else in my house are light sleepers so ive been laughing into a pillow so hard tears were streaming out of my eyes while i was wacking my head on the back of my bed and face palming myself i look like sokka from the cave of two lovers... oh great! know my pillows all wet... this is going to be an interesting night... poor aang, he thinks kataras chosen zutara(whitch sucks horribly and makes me want to puke) over Kataang (one of the cutest relationships in the world) dumb zuko... why were you hugging katara... I WILL KILL YOU ZUKO!

anyway... love your fanfic so far
please make more chapter 42 . 10/19/2013
it need to know what happens next please make more chapters i have been waiting for several months so please
make more
someone chapter 42 . 7/19/2013
1. WHY DO YOU LEAVE IT AT A CLIFF HANGER? 2. PLEASE RIGHT MORE TO THIS I LOVE READING THIS!
Bree chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
Lol... That's how I met your mother
Guest chapter 42 . 5/2/2013
Wow. Aang really knocked up katara good? Lol. Please update
Phhsdj chapter 42 . 4/28/2013
Keep going
Guest chapter 42 . 4/17/2013
Impressive chapter and story. Looks likw katara is having twins. It would be funny if they are acually triplets inside her womb. Please update thi fantastic story. Love the lemons, but make them more graphic and intense if possible. Peace out.
PrettyGirlRock24 chapter 42 . 3/19/2013
PLZ update soon! Great chp! Can't wait for more!
maryjayfox chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
U havnt finished! I need to kno Wut happends! Plus of i wait im gonna forget;(
dcp1992 chapter 42 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter! Twins, that's going to be interesting. Update soon!
Crazy Fandom Girl100 chapter 41 . 2/1/2013
Oh MY Spirits! MORE!
zelos111 chapter 41 . 1/9/2013
Awesome story, very well written. Going back and favoriting all the best stories now that I have an account.
Kataangfan chapter 41 . 1/1/2013
Whered you go? Update soon pretty please and damn, I would've preferred this ending to the show lol ;D