Reviews for It's Finally Over
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
Huntermonster chapter 42 . 5/24
Make another chapter please
Adri2001 chapter 42 . 2/4
I Started reading your story just like a year ago. And I can't wait until you can restart it again. I'm pretty excited already!
theb3arjew chapter 42 . 1/28
Can't wait for you to start this back up. It's fantastic!
Kataanglover97 chapter 42 . 1/20
PLEASE KEEP WRITTING ITS SO GOOD!
ZivaandEmily chapter 42 . 1/16
new chapter
Brisalad chapter 42 . 12/30/2014
this story line is gr8 must say I found it hilarious when Katara fainted at seeing Aang, just didn't really like the idea of tenzin being able to bend water and air, it just didn't seem realistic and also the idea of doing *** at 12 yrs old highly unlikely (yes I know its a fic, bu just saying), you write very well tho (theres prob just too many lemons tho). thanks
Avatarman chapter 42 . 12/29/2014
Dude are you going to finish ?
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
ROFL
AgiVega chapter 34 . 5/11/2014
I expect it must be due to the big gaps between publishing chapters, but you made some logical errors about Katara's pregnancy. Just a few chapters earlier Suki asked Katara about the possibility of a pregnancy while they were headed to Kyoshi on the ship. And now she's asked again, but it felt like as though Suki hadn't even considered the possibility of Katara's pregnancy before. It appears as though you had forgotten what you had written a couple of chapters earlier. Also, several chapters earlier Aang said - although jokingly - that he and Katara should make more cloudbabies and Katara also joked about popping out airbenders if they kept having sex so often, and Aang replied he wouldn't mind. However, in this chapter Katara is anxious what Aang would think of a second baby. Once again I get the impression that you forgot what you wrote earlier.
Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the fic thoroughly - I especially like the idea of Tenzin being able to bend two elements - just thought to point out some mistakes. Consistency is important for a workable plot. :)
AgiVega chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
I've only just found your story and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I've always wondered if I'd come across a fic in which A/K not only had sex before the comet, but K also got pregnant. This is the first fic I found with such a plot. Anyways, I have so far loved all the Aang/Tenzin interaction, but in this chapter I think you overdid it a bit. Tenzin, though he is a bright kid, isn't a genius. And since he isn't a genius, I seriously doubt he'd be able to understand the concept of death, war and such. If he were five or six, then maybe. But at three? Nope.
Bloab chapter 42 . 4/24/2014
Great story. This is among the first I've read that explore Aang's life after kids. Well done.
lupita leal chapter 42 . 3/24/2014
me encant tu historia,por favor siguela, gracias.
Sarah chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
i LOVE the new series idea... that would be hilarious!
Sarah chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
i LOVED your quiet airship comment... everyone else in my house are light sleepers so ive been laughing into a pillow so hard tears were streaming out of my eyes while i was wacking my head on the back of my bed and face palming myself i look like sokka from the cave of two lovers... oh great! know my pillows all wet... this is going to be an interesting night... poor aang, he thinks kataras chosen zutara(whitch sucks horribly and makes me want to puke) over Kataang (one of the cutest relationships in the world) dumb zuko... why were you hugging katara... I WILL KILL YOU ZUKO!

anyway... love your fanfic so far