Reviews for A Good Night
pearldrops chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was so FWUFFY!

And adorable, of course.

I feel as of this story is just fine as a one-shot, though a second chapter seems promising.

Keep writing :)

~pearldrops
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Man I like this a lot! Mayas a little forceful..but maybe she's wanted it like that for so long that she couldn't hold back? :D

Thank you for the story! Although I think Maya would be more modest than being in her underwear.. ;)

I can't wait for chapter 2!
Blue Deity chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
The Mario and Luigi thing was pretty funny, is the cab driver supposed to be Little Mac from Punch Out!, because that's how I pictured him.

It's been awhile since I've read a new Nick/Maya confession story. Reminds me a lot of the stories I was reading when I first got into this. Strange how one can get nostalgic over something that happened less than a year ago.
Dieuwtjin chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Aw, that was really cute.

One thing though; I didn't really like Maya's incentive to immediately try having sex with phoenix the hour after their confession. That makes her seem a bit slutty and the story itself a bit rushed/cliched. Them falling asleep together was really fluffy/cute, but was somewhat diminished since it followed the near-sex scene.

That said, it was fun to read and gl on chapter 2.