Reviews for Welcome back, Mon Cher
Fanfiction-Has-Ruined-My-Life chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
darn I wish you would continue it! Other then that though good story!
lilarcor chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Seriously?

OK, your fic is solid, I will give you that but...

Sparrow is a Hero. Why would she allow anyone, ecspecially her husband, to handle her like shit? It would take only a flick of her finger to kill someone like that.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
It's not half bad :) update soon, please!

Although the title - "mon cher" is masculine (and insinuated a male!Sparrow so I was like YES! only to find that it was a female!Sparrow); perhaps "ma cherie" would work a little better and not give crazy yaoi fans like me misplaced hope!
Jess the Weird chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really hope you carry on with this because I think it is fantastic! The concept that Reaver is the Princess' father also makes sense, and explains how she is a Hero and not Logan.

I really hope you continue!
Lady Of Embers chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I love it!

Only i can tell that you're not from a monarchy, because otherwise you'd know something about queens.

In a monarchy, NO queen has the power to make her husband a king. He'd be a consort, and a prince at the most. Kings DO have the power to make their wives a queen. But it is not vice-versa. the only way your Sparrow's husband would have been king is if he was a prince from a different land. that's the only way a man marrying a queen would become a king.
KatChampagne chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was absolutely brilliant! I seriously wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this. :)
Kerboku chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Loved it i do hope you will continue X3

I love that Reaver gave her dog back...and her life it's so very sweet but i still wonder where the Princess got her dog interesting concept? i don't know yes? And I have MUCH love for Logan...no love for Elliot

but if only we had that good natured scoundrel as romance-ible...lol at the pies... i played hell of alot of level 5 lute myself

much love

~Kerboku
moonbeam1987 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i absolutely loved this. i cant believe Reaver is the queens father. i liked him in Fable 2 but in Fable 3 he is such a dick. he is quite likable in this story and it ended so well. i hope you do continue as it would be interesting to see how the queen and Logan would react to seeing their mother again. fantastic story loved. ps i love Stephen Fry aswell his voice is just amazing i could sit and listen to him for hours. XD
Ultoris chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
brilliant i love it
Minato's Moustache chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Let me be the first to say; OHGOSH THAT WAS BRILLIANT AND MADE ME HAPPY AND...AND...AND...AND..

I come across as scary..But I just really liked this...and I kinda..Want you to carry on..? :3

that's all I have to say...Aside from the fact that you have potential or whatever :3