Reviews for doll's eyes
Fabiola Brambila chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very good fic. I also think there was something between Fou and Karin, is a shame that we have talked Kurumada not a bit of it.
Arya26 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
FINALLY! That was an excellent fanfic for my fave couple in B't X! I know you're a Filipino because of your name.. It's been a long time since I visited this site. Thankfully, B't X is already included here. I hope there'll be more like this. more chapters pls... Like it...no, Love it!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
FINALLY SOMEBODY WROTE SOMETHING ABOUT FOU AND KARIN! haha you made me happy. when i watched b't x i was also intrigued with fou and karin's relationship. i still am actually. goodness it had been a decade since i saw that show! this fic definitely brought back memories XD. thank you!
Shireishou chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
first of all, thank you for creating B't X fict. for almost 7 year, I'm the only author here who write about B't X. glad some one also write this category (I even must send email to FFN to add B't X category)

Btw, I love how U write about fou's feeling. also karin. my favorite part is when fou said "I think she is only a few kilograms heavier," dont know why but thats cute. Fou really pay attention with his B'T