Reviews for Harry Potter and the Temporal Beacon
Wolfman217 chapter 52 . 4/16
Honestly, It would have been better if Hermione was chosen.

Now that would have been fucking brilliant.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 61 . 4/16
Oh you fucking fools.
Flitty chapter 45 . 3/27
Transfiguring food from one type to another would be just as dangerous as Transfiguring rocks into food.

Imagine starting with a fatty piece of meat, then converting it into protein-rich eggs or something. You eat the eggs, the protein bonds with enzymes in your body (this is simplified and based on years-old chemistry knowledge btw), and all seems to be going well.

Then those proteins change back to fat. The enzymes are wrecked and break apart in unpredictable ways. The now unbonded fat is deposited and left wherever the protein ended up, clogging veins and creating lumps under the skin. You don’t get any protein, the fat’s all in the wrong place, and there’s a distinct possibility of the unbonding process creating toxic or corrosive substances with no way to tell where they are.

Sounds like a ticket to a painful death if you ask me.
Efloresco chapter 62 . 3/26
Okay, last 3 guests were me, I decided to check the reviews to see if you've finished this and you haven't, so I'll just drop it here. This story was really good for a long time, but it derailed in the last couple of chapters because you didn't stay true to your premise. It actually started going downhill with the Luna/house thing. She forgot to mention Bill dying? Didn't think to send an owl about that? Nope not buying it.

Just drop the last couple of chapters, have Ron figure out a plan for the house on Riddle hill, make Luna say something about it that makes the seer shit work again, and have Voldemort syrike and Harry and Hermiony dramatically kill each other as they're being tortured in battle or something cool like that. Then work the "hide our powerlevel" angle, make them do a few more repeats in which they refine a wokable plan, have them execute it dramatically and live happily ever after! There, that's an actual story with closure. The last repeat should tie in all the good things they experienced in the previous ones too for best effect. Now go write it dude, this story deserves a good ending.
Duuuuuuuude. Why add a whole new kind of tension right before the end? That's just annoying. 61 chapters based on a particular premise and you mess with it in the last 9?

Also, let's be honest, you just inserted assasin's creed into this for no reason. You should jave just kept the DoM as some research group not a secret all-powerful shadow government with completely unknown capabilities. Actually, you should have not went the route of spooky mindscapes at all.
What a wonderfully funtional relationship.
Not that you didn't write ger realistically, but damn is McGonagall a dumb bint. Where has dismissing Harry ever gotten her? He's always been right.
tricorvus chapter 47 . 3/21
based on what you wrote about the Diadem, I wonder if the Mirror of Erised could have started as a Horcrux of someone in antiquity? Or does that even float?
Excellent story, excellent chapter
rock on
tricorvus chapter 46 . 3/21
I absolutely love and adore this story.
rock on
ErnestTheGuy chapter 70 . 3/18
Man, it's a real shame you havnt continued this. One of the best I've read in a while, 1 of the most memorable too. And I've read a lot over the years.
tricorvus chapter 40 . 3/16
I hope it is.
Great story.
tricorvus chapter 32 . 3/11
My god this story is wild good
Rock on
So cool! I wish more authors were brave enough to come up with original tournaments.
tricorvus chapter 21 . 3/2
I absolutely love and adore this
anjiepotter chapter 70 . 2/20
update is much appreciated now
5,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »